Talking Carter's Coupon plus Free Shipping

Usually Carter's does not let you coupon stack, so I was surprised when I tried it and it did... sort of. Carter's has 30% off clearance, then I used the 20% of $50 or more online coupon "NEWBORN", plus I used online coupon "SNOWDAY" that only works today (JAN 13) for free shipping. Not a crazy awesome deal, but nothing to thumb my nose at! I believe that it works on non-clearance too, but not sure about that one. I think total I saved about $18 on ~$60 just using the coupons and not the amount saved on clearance.
    I hope it helps someone!

cairo06 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thank you so much! I wanted to order some of their fleece pj's yesterday and didn't get around to it. The free shipping will close the deal!
    Cristina

DD 2004
    DS 2007

Minnifer is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks OP! Both codes worked for me too, and I got a cute fleece jacket for $3.35 - score!! Plus a couple of other things I had in my cart from a couple of days ago but hadn't yet pushed the button on.
    Lucky single mama to DD 5/08 and DS 6/11

veronica is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thank you OP.

I got 4 sleepers for the twins, one pj set for DS, and three top/pant outfits for DD......all for $45 shipped!!!
    DD 12/05
    DS 07/07
    Twin DS's 5.18.2011

KrystalS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Do they have the same stuff at the outlet as on the website? There are several things I want for DS but not sure if the prices are better at the outlet. Won't be getting there for a few weeks but I'm wanting the spring items not the sale stuff.
    -Krystal

DD 2/04
    DS 10/5/10

Thanks so much, OP!
    I got about $90 worth of stuff for about $72... I love knowing that most Carter's stuff will work for DD, so I appreciate your sharing the codes so we can stock up!