Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Update in post 78: Hanna summer dresses coming to a Costco near you!

Update in post 78 - look out for 6 more dresses!

ETA: thanks to the nice mamas at Gymbofriends for the heads-up!

Rumor has it there are new Hanna spring/summer dresses making their way to a Costco near you. Two twirl dresses (including a multi color one that I want!), a drop-waist dress, playing favorites style tunic dress and a tunic style dress with the All Aflutter fabric.

It looks like Hanna has a new formula for its Costco dresses this year - special make! Which seems like a great idea, because it sucked to see dresses at Costco for $13.99 that you had spent $30 on the previous summer. This way, hopefully, everyone wins.

Can folks post here when they see the dresses at their Costco? Photos and locations would be nice too.

(Bay Area mamas, I'm hoping one of you will post here with an update!)
    Last edited by citymama; 01-28-2011 at 03:20 PM.

brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Rumor has it there are new Hanna spring/summer dresses making their way to a Costco near you. Two twirl dresses (including a multi color one that I want!), a drop-waist dress, playing favorites style tunic dress and a tunic style dress with the All Aflutter fabric.

It looks like Hanna has a new formula for its Costco dresses this year - special make! Which seems like a great idea, because it sucked to see dresses at Costco for $13.99 that you had spent $30 on the previous summer. This way, hopefully, everyone wins.

Can folks post here when they see the dresses at their Costco? Photos and locations would be nice too.

(Bay Area mamas, I'm hoping one of you will post here with an update!)
    wow, thank you for the notice. Can't wait to see the dresses at Costco. I think when they were available last year, I didn't know whether I'd be expecting a girl and by the time we found out, the closest Costco to us didn't have any of those Hanna dresses left.

Are the special make dresses going to be made of thinner material? I know that my DS has some hanna undershirt tank tops from the outlets & they're special make - I noticed that those were slightly thinner than the solid white undershirt tank tops.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Just bookmarked the Costco new arrivals for my store. Looks like new zippers just arrived. I'm only a guest there, but my sources never found dresses at our last year.

Hmmm...may need to bookmark some others I have access to as well... Thanks for the heads up. Tell us more about your rumor-sharing... eta - NM.. found it!
    Last edited by WatchingThemGrow; 01-15-2011 at 09:31 AM.

veronica is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Mine are due into Southern NJ on Monday. I called yesterday and can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rainbow LTT is TDF cute!
    DD 12/05
    DS 07/07
    Twin DS's 5.18.2011

brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by veronica View Post
    Mine are due into Southern NJ on Monday. I called yesterday and can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rainbow LTT is TDF cute!
    wow, so exciting! I should call my local Costco and also log onto the gymbo forum/HA section - I recently joined and just found out that I can start posting.

Thank you for posting. This is great. I have been buying DS Hanna zippers from Costco since they are less than half of the price from what they sell for at the retail store. I also bought DD some of the LTT dresses from last summer and the leggings. I know that the last time I bought zippers for DS, the guy at the cash register said "We sure are selling a bunch of these!", and for a man to specifically notice must mean they really are selling a lot. So I believe as long as us and others continue to buy Hannas at Costco, they will continue to sell them at a reasonable price, and increase their selection of product to keep up with demand, as they seem to be implementing.

I went to a Hanna retail store last week, and I was the only one in the store shopping at the time. I wonder if the shift to buying more Hanna at other stores (e.g. Costco, Nordstrom) will lead them to become primarily an online retailer with fewer stores, since I know many of us buy a lot from them online at EOS and other sales?

I'll look out for the new dresses and keep you posted on what I find.

mom to one girl, 9.5 years old
    and one boy, 5 years old

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

thx for posting. i'll keep an eye out for these! would be nice to get some Hanna clothes that my dd can wear in the first few months (right now with all the EOS sales etc i've just been stocking up on winter/holiday clothing).

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks for posting, citymama! I'm so excited! Last year, I didn't know if I was having a DD or DS, so now I can buy them!

Costco dresses we got today.

The LTT dress runs really wide IMO.
    The drop waist dot and tunic styles seem to run a little short.

DD is 31 inches and 21 pounds. I got 90's in them all. I am considering down sizing on the LTT to an 80 since they are so wide.

The blue dots in the dot dress match the blue leggings at Costco last year.

The blue and lime leggings match the pink print dress.

I also think the pink leggings will match but those are not unpacked yet.

And to think some people thought I did not need 4 two packs of size 80 leggings. So glad I did not listen to them!

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

wow thanks so much for the pics! can't wait till my local Costco gets these in! i'll be checking the new items list online religiously

my DS (not that i'd ever put him in a dress, hehe) at 12mo is about 31" and 22 lbs and currently wears a size 80 in Hanna clothing (even those are still tad big now). if my DD is similar she will probably be about the same size at same age so i guess i'll get 80s too for next spring/summer. i'll have to wait a year i guess for her to wear them (i assume 80 is smallest size) but still, i'm having fun stocking up on girly clothes

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast