Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Costco #189 in Kennesaw, GA had loads of HA summer dresses for $13.99 in sizes 80-120 today. The white/polka dot dress only went to size 110. I guess I was too slow b/c the sales associate said they only put out the dresses this morning! They also had a cap sleeved, multi-colored twirl dress (hot pink, orange, lime, turquoise & purple) not shown in the previous poster's photos. For the multi-color twirl dress: Item #432730 and HA Style #37696-990-120. On my reciept, the item #'s are the same for all the dresses I bought, but the style #'s are probably different, I just haven't checked all the tags.

ps They also have lots of HA boys and girls footless zipper pjs in baby sizes, but I forgot to look @ the price.

HIU8 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I just got the multicolored twirl and the pink twirl for DD yesterday. They had ONE row of the dresses left. The drop waist was only in T sizes. It looks like they went really fast at my costco.

On a similar note, will they ever do HA boys stuff at costco? I would like to get DS some shorts (he like the soft cotton instead of the zip fly shorts). I have NEVER seen HA boys clothes (other than the HA zippers for babies).
    Heather

DS 2004
    DD 2007

salsah is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

would someone who found them in their store mind checking the location's "new items in store" on the website and let us know if shows up on the list? i checked ours but didn't find it. but it just occurred to me that maybe i shouldn't count on that, maybe the list isn't always complete or up to date.

TIA!

I got 5 dresses yesterday. Before I went I checked their "in the warehouse" and it did show that the dresses were there. HTH.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBearsMom View Post
    Anyone know the sizes? My Costco was carrying the leggings but only in 2T and up. I have stocked up on the zipper pjs in a bunch of sizes, because the price is so great and would LOVE to get DD some dresses for the summer.
    Well the leggings were labled as 2T but they were an 80, which is, per Hanna retail 10-24 months. So I found the 2t label is a little confusing.

never mind. i just saw that someone posted which store they found it at so i checked it myself and didn't find it listed on the website for that location.

i'll try calling the stores in our area.

is the item # 432730 for all the dresses or for a particular style?

It is for all the styles. I actually asked, since they didn't have one in DDs size and they said they can't check by style as they all have the same number in their system.

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    I got 5 dresses yesterday. Before I went I checked their "in the warehouse" and it did show that the dresses were there. HTH.
    oh, that's good. i checked for Kennesaw, GA since a previous poster said that she found them there, but it wasn't on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    It is for all the styles. I actually asked, since they didn't have one in DDs size and they said they can't check by style as they all have the same number in their system.
    thanks!

WatchingThemGrow is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

appeared on my costco's site this morning. That's reason enough to get up, out of bed and dressed, and haul 3 DC across town this morning. Thanks for the heads up CM and the pictures, resipsaloquitur!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast