Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I think when they were available last year, I didn't know whether I'd be expecting a girl
    Just FYI, you can return things to Costco for just about forever (okay, at least 6 months), even if they're out of season. So if anyone is in this situation in the future, go ahead and stock up!
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sariana View Post
    Just FYI, you can return things to Costco for just about forever (okay, at least 6 months), even if they're out of season. So if anyone is in this situation in the future, go ahead and stock up!
    oh yea, I wish I did stock up last year! my DH was w/ me though on that particular shopping trip, and he convinced me not to... otherwise I would have purchased a couple of those dresses available when I wasn't sure I'd be expecting a girl. (fortunately, we did make it to the EOS summer sale and bought a few dresses then).

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    Costco dresses we got today.

The LTT dress runs really wide IMO.
    The drop waist dot and tunic styles seem to run a little short.

DD is 31 inches and 21 pounds. I got 90's in them all. I am considering down sizing on the LTT to an 80 since they are so wide.

The blue dots in the dot dress match the blue leggings at Costco last year.

The blue and lime leggings match the pink print dress.

I also think the pink leggings will match but those are not unpacked yet.

And to think some people thought I did not need 4 two packs of size 80 leggings. So glad I did not listen to them!
    Thanks for all of the photos. I also bought 4 packs of the Hanna leggings last year. I love the tunic dresses. I'll most likely buy both of those for DD1 (in a 110, even though the 100s still fit her fine), and I also love the polka dot one; I might get that one for DD2 unless the 80 is really big or it is sized as a 2T. I bought the LTT dresses last year in 100 and they still fit DD1 fine, and bought a 110 at the very end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by brgnmom View Post
    I called my local Costco in Southern California yesterday, and the lady said that the cosco buyers in our region have not even ordered the Hanna dresses yet. They did order the Hanna zipper PJs and those have been in stock for a couple of weeks, but the lady wasn't sure if the dresses would be available at all. The Lakewood store kept them so long that they went down to $7.99 at the end of summer. Hope that happens again.

If anyone in SoCal sees the Hanna dresses eventually, can you please let me know? Thanks!
    I believe my Costcos (Lakewood, or Signal Hill) got there's in sometime in February or early March last year. (you could probably do a search of Costco and Hanna and find the posts from last year to see when they came in). I believe that the stores with the high sales volumes get the stuff first.

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Ack, I need to find someone to buy me that rainbow LTT! My sister who usually buys for me is on vacation!
    If you send me a photo or link of what that one looks like I will pick one up for you once they are in stock.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

So does Hanna regularly have items that are made in China? I noticed that all the dresses are MIC. I generally don't have anything against MIC but it made me wonder if HA makes these dresses specifically for Costco.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    So does Hanna regularly have items that are made in China? I noticed that all the dresses are MIC. I generally don't have anything against MIC but it made me wonder if HA makes these dresses specifically for Costco.
    Most of Hannas stuff is either MIC or Made in Peru IIRC, whether they are sold at Costco, online, or Hanna stores. I can't remember specifically what is made where, but I believe the tops I have that were MIP I don't like as much as the dresses, but that's just me I think. I think that the tops run small.

I know many many moons ago when I baby sat kids in high school who wore Hanna almost all of their stuff was MUSA, in college it was either MUSA, or Made in Sweeden. I think Citymama posted about some of her early stuff for her DD1 (4/1/2) was some hand me down stuff that was MIS, but in the 3+yrs. I have been buying Hanna (started in fall 2007) I don't recall ever seeing anything that was MIS; everything has either been MIC or MIP. I believe there might be a few hoisery items that are Made in Denmark.

Also made in India. Now I want to go through my stuff and see where it was all made. Silly I know.
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 01-18-2011 at 04:23 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    Most of Hannas stuff is either MIC or Made in Peru IIRC, whether they are sold at Costco, online, or Hanna stores. I can't remember specifically what is made where, but I believe the tops I have that were MIP I don't like as much as the dresses, but that's just me I think. I think that the tops run small.

I know many many moons ago when I baby sat kids in high school who wore Hanna almost all of their stuff was MUSA, in college it was either MUSA, or Made in Sweeden. I think Citymama posted about some of her early stuff for her DD1 (4/1/2) was some hand me down stuff that was MIS, but in the 3+yrs. I have been buying Hanna (started in fall 2007) I don't recall ever seeing anything that was MIS; everything has either been MIC or MIP. I believe there might be a few hoisery items that are Made in Denmark.
    Makes sense. Thanks! I love the dresses and DDs are wearing them today

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    i think these dresses are specifically made for Costco..i think citymama posted something about this earlier in the thread (or in another HA thread, somewhere...). the way they are labeled (where it says "US 2T" by the "80cm" on the label, makes me think they are, bc none of my other Hanna items have that)

i am not sure if the zipper pjs, leggings etc were made for costco though.

and yeah, i don't think any of the HA stuff i have is Made in Sweden. i think all HA items i have are Made in Peru. the costco dresses are the first MIC Hanna item i have seen.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

We've had some made in India.

And SIL's dad has a cotton business in Peru. I'm trying to save some of our MIP Hannas for the DN they're expecting. I'd love to find out if some of his organic cotton in Peru goes into HA clothes.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I've been dressing DD2 in the hand-me-downs and marveling at all the Made in USA cable knit sweaters, zippers, jackets, and even onesies and wiggle pants! These clothes have been worn by at least 3 children before DD2 and some of them (the cable knit cardis in particular) still look like new! LOVE!

If you send me a photo or link of what that one looks like I will pick one up for you once they are in stock.
    Thank you so much! I'll PM you off line.

if anyone sees them in nor cal, let me know. i went to the mt view and sunnyvale stores and nothing yet. i know they sold out fast last year so i'm trying to keep close tabs...
    K
    DD#1 05/09

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast