Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Neelloc is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by khalloc View Post
    Also, a quick question. Would you do the Bippity Boppity Boutique at 9am on Tuesday in Downtown Disney, and then go to Magic Kingdom? We have a late lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table on Tuesday and I thought it would be fun for DD to go to the boutique before hand. I couldnt get a reservation at the MK location. Or should I just skip it so we can get to the park when it opens? It is supposed to be a low crowd week.
    If your appointment is at 9am for the DTD BBB, plan on 30 mins to an hour for that. Plus, you still need to get back to the MK. Will you have a car? if you do, you'll need to drive from DTD to the TTC and then park, and then take the monorail or ferry. So, the earliest you'd get to MK is 11am with a car.

If you don't have a car, you need to take the bus back to your hotel, and then transportation to the MK. You can't take a bus directly from DTD to a park. (but maybe you already know this.)

I have a question....is your little one going to nap in the afternoons? Could you get a BBB ressie for either Tues or Fri in the afternoon? That way, maybe DH could take the LO back to the hotel for a nap and you take DD to BBB for a special treat?

The other option is to schedule BBB on your departure day, at 9am. Then enjoy DTD until you have to leave for the airport.
    I've got 3!!!!
    2 primary school DD's and a toddler DS!

khalloc is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We will have a car. We are not staying at WDW, but at a hotel in Orlando.

My 5 year old does not nap regularly. She'll be OK with a late afternoon nap on the way back to the hotel for 20 minutes.

DS is 2.5 and does usually nap at daycare, but lately is not always napping at home. I was planning for most days to either let him nap in the stroller at the park or to leave the parks in the mid after noon (2pm or so) to go back to the hotel to rest. I sort of doubt he will nap once we get back to the hotel. Because I imagine that he will fall asleep in the car, wake up when we get to the hotel, then not want to lay down for a nap again.

I am contemplating skipping the BBB that Tuesday morning. I could just bring her princess dress and she could throw it on for the lunch. I was also thinking of trying to call and see if any appointments open up at the MK location. Maybe the day before they might have a cancellation?

I dont think the plan for me and DH to each take a kid would work since we will have to get transportation back to our hotel and we only will have the 1 car. They did have afternoon appointments at BBB in MK. But I dont know if I want to do that. She wont have as much time to parade around all dressed up and DS might be getting cranky then.
    Last edited by khalloc; 01-18-2011 at 11:08 AM.
    DD 11/2005
    DS 4/2008

Neelloc is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Okay, so now I know you have a car, and are staying offsite. yeah, unless you plan on hanging at the park for the whole day, the splitting up is a little harder when you are staying offsite. Do you have reservations for the CRT lunch that Tuesday?

You could always keep trying for ressies for the BBB at MK for that morning. People cancel/no show all the time. You might be able to snag one at the last minute. Just keep calling!
    I've got 3!!!!
    2 primary school DD's and a toddler DS!

khalloc is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yes, the CRT reservations are for Tuesday mid afternoon. I guess I will keep calling to see if anything opens up Tuesday before our lunch reservation.
    DD 11/2005
    DS 4/2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2