Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

For me, I found that my hips got very sore on when I slept on my sides and I always wound up flat on my back when I wasn't supposed to be.

I decided to try this pillow (think I bought it from CVS at the time):
    http://www.improvementscatalog.com/h...ge-pillow.html

It worked well for me & we've used the individual parts when we've been congested, or whatever the case. It's sort of like be in a 'recliner' type position. I just wish that it was a little wider, my arms hang off the sides, so I just use two neck roll type pillows. Just another option
    -----------------------
    Karen

ahrimie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyfeara View Post
    For me, I found that my hips got very sore on when I slept on my sides and I always wound up flat on my back when I wasn't supposed to be.

I decided to try this pillow (think I bought it from CVS at the time):
    http://www.improvementscatalog.com/h...ge-pillow.html

It worked well for me & we've used the individual parts when we've been congested, or whatever the case. It's sort of like be in a 'recliner' type position. I just wish that it was a little wider, my arms hang off the sides, so I just use two neck roll type pillows. Just another option
    O wow, that wedge looks awesome!!!

For those with the Snoogle, which one did you get?

DD1 5/08
    DD2 6/11

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I got the one with the 100% cotton jersey cover. It we soft and easy to take on and off for washing.
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

I originally had a regular body pillow, but I found it didn't really do much other than to put a little space in between my knees. There really isn't any support in a body pillow.

I bought a Snoogle with my last pregnancy, and wished I had bought it for my first pregnancy. It is very firm, so it worked so much better.

I got the leachaco one from walmart, the full sized one, I think it was $50? Worth every single penny. I have been using it since 12 weeks and can't imagine sleeping without it. The ONLY thing I dont like is that the cover is a PAIN to get off and wash, but I would assume they are all that way.

Another vote here for a regular body pillow. Love mine!
    Mom to J 6/25/08 and M 6/21/11

Lupe is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

My DH got my a snoogle
    the only time I slept with it I woke up with horrible neck pain
    maybe I should try using it a different way, never used it again
    I find that a regular pillow and a pillow under my knee is all I need
    so I am not sure if it was worth the $
    I use it on the couch, supports my lower back and I then wrap it all the way around so it sits like a little table and I can support books/laptop there
    it works well for that

Kitten007 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieJ View Post
    I got a regular body pillow from Target. I still use it today.
    With DS1 I had a Target body pillow, but it seems like the new ones are more sturdy. I use my Target body pillow every night right now! I got one of the softest covers for it and love it!
    Two Crazy Boys and A Baby Girl!

ahrimie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I think Leacho is the company that makes Snoogle (after looking it up some more.. hehe).

Can anyone compare the snoogle contoured back and belly version with the snoogle original total body pillow. I think I need more than a body pillow. Last time around, my hips and back hurt so much and I kept going numb in either my legs or arms because my belly was so big! I literally only grew in my belly and 30 lbs was 30% of my weight so it was a huge strain on my body. Just at 19 weeks and only 10 lbs gained, I'm already feeling the strain and feel numb sometimes. Oy... so many more weeks to go!!!

DD1 5/08
    DD2 6/11

Last pregnancy I tried to be thrifty and make do with a ten dollar body pillow and a wedge. And I was miserable until I gave in and bought the Snoogle with a coupon at BRU. Best investment ever! Just got it out again three days ago and immediately slept better. I have the full-sized snoogle and I bought an additional cover for it.
    DS1 - 11/09
    DS2 - 7/11

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast