Thread: Yay DH!

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default Yay DH!

I took 2 kids to Barnes & Noble yesterday and he and DS1 cleaned his dresser. It's a small area and he was slow, but he did it! Totally cleared off now. I need to help him figure out how to keep it that way.
    Kris

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

labels on the drawers and a picture of what should belong on top?

What collected there? Is there a way to give those things a nearby home? I ask because we have one painfully piled dresser in DD's room, and it gives me a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    labels on the drawers and a picture of what should belong on top?

What collected there? Is there a way to give those things a nearby home? I ask because we have one painfully piled dresser in DD's room, and it gives me a headache.
    I don't think DH would appreciate labels on his drawers. He might get a kick out of the picture though!

On the top is whatever he dumps from his pockets from the day - Post It notes, kleenex, change and things like pins from new shirts. We have a change jar, but he doesn't use it. Not sure why. And then just random stuff.
    Kris

This morning, I realized my use of "his" didn't help anything. It was DH's dresser! I am guessing the photo and labels were for DS1's dresser .
    Kris