Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lhafer is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by new_mom_mry View Post
    Thank you for your awesome description of the bag! I ordered it and look forward to using it! P.S. You are very, very organized--that's so cool!
    Ha! Thanks! I find that if I keep stuff in "their" own pocket, I can easily dig in my diaper bag without having to look and can easily find what I want. That's one of the reasons I love Skip Hop and this bag.

Skip Hop is known for their organizational pockets on all of their bags. But after having owned many, I have found that just because it can have a ton of pockets, that doesn't mean they can ALL be used at the same time! But with this back, it's very possible! I also own (or have owned) a Dash Deluxe, a Studio Tote, a Saddle Bag, and a Skip Hop via Backpack as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lhafer View Post
    But after having owned many, I have found that just because it can have a ton of pockets, that doesn't mean they can ALL be used at the same time!
    YES!!! That was my problem with the Ju Ju Be Be Spicy. So glad I switched to the Skip Hop Versa. Loving it so far. In fact (don't tell DS, shhhh!!!) I took the Versa to work today as my work bag DS is at home with the nanny anyway, and she only takes him out on short outings, so she can always use our Skip Hop Pronto if necessary. I am loving this bag!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2