Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    willow33 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Mary Kay products you love?

I'm going to a Mary Kay party next week and would love to know if anyone loves any product in particular. I don't use anything from Mary Kay right now, but I'm willing to try something. I also don't have one brand that I am completely loyal to. Feel free to add any products that you have tried, but don't care for.

Thanks
    ~H~

Mom to 3 sweet kids
    2003 ~ 2005 ~ 2009

I love their eye make up remover!

Ann

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I use Mary Kay Timewise collection (cleansers & moisturizers) and their makeup. It all works really well for me. They tend to sells these as sets and it can get pricey to get started.

If you just want to get a few "ala carte" items, then you can't go wrong with Satin Hands, Satin Lips, Eye Makeup Remover, and Concealer. I also really like their eyeliner.

I personally do not care for the mascara. That's the only product I had a bad experience with.
    ~ deb
    DS1 Dec 2003
    DS2 Sept 2009

mom2one is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Another vote for the eye makeup remover!

I love the Triple Eye Enhancer Cream...it totally lightens and gets rid of the dark circles
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

I love the Time Wise 3 in 1 cleanser for dry skin...

rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieJ View Post
    I use Mary Kay Timewise collection (cleansers & moisturizers) and their makeup. It all works really well for me. They tend to sells these as sets and it can get pricey to get started.

If you just want to get a few "ala carte" items, then you can't go wrong with Satin Hands, Satin Lips, Eye Makeup Remover, and Concealer. I also really like their eyeliner.

I personally do not care for the mascara. That's the only product I had a bad experience with.
    Pretty much the same here except I don't have experience with their eye makeup items as I don't wear eye makeup. The prices are higher than drugstore items, but I get much better results using their acne stuff plus Timewise soap and moisturizer than I ever did using Neutrogena (for example).
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.

I love their eye makeup remover too! The only one I've found that doesn't leave a heavy residue and is totally effective.
    Mom to Mr. Sunshine 9/08
    and Miss Happiness 3/11

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

These are the products that the Cosmeticscop likes:
    http://www.beautypedia.com/search.as...=1%2c2%2c3%2c4

her review database is free Jan and Feb (I pay $5 a month for access).

Looks like the makeup remover and timewise stuff gets excellent reviews. The timewise with sunscreen looks esp. good.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

viba424 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I used to LOVE their blush! I forgot all about that! Best colors ever and a fun compact.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast