Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by amldaley View Post
    So...about that diaphragm...I am kind of....shallow. And DH is kind of....long. Would he feel it? I used to use that cup thing years ago for AF and um.....one got stuck in there b/c my fingers were too short to grab it...would that be an issue with a diaphragm?
    I haven't tried one, but it was one of the options that my OB offered when we were discussing non-hormonal bc. I know people who have used it and they say its great, they don't feel it and neither does their partner. It is definitely something to at least consider. Good luck!
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

OP, just wanted to throw one more option at you, though it sounds like you found what you want. Have you tried the Nuvaring? I can't explain it well but there have been threads on it before. I will say that I tried it & hated it. Others like it though, & it's totally reversible when you are ready to TTC.
    ~Shanamama

Mommy's girl- 10 years old!!
    Daddy's girl- turning 7!!
    monkey boy- 3 years old now!!

Wacky typos brought to you by autocorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by edurnemk View Post
    It is a great help for TTC as well. I have always been irregular and have weird cycles, and it worked for me. We used it as BC for 2 years and then got pregnant on the first try. Without using this it would've taken me a while to figure out I ovulate pretty late in my cycle.

Another benefit it's also a HPT! It will alert you of a suspected pregnancy, and then confirm it. I have the Lady comp which is the simpler version, I think it's enough but you can always upgrade to the Baby Comp version later on (this one is reared more towards TTC than BC, it can even tell you which days are more apt for conceiving a boy or girl, and it confirms a pregnancy sooner than the Lady comp).
    Did you buy any of the extra gear? Have you ever needed a replacement temperature sensor? power supply? travel cord? ( I love that they make a car adaptor!???)
    ---------
    A-M
    happy mother to DD1, 7/08 & DD2, 2/12
    charter member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society, 1/11

I believe in the power of BBB Good Mojo.
    ---------

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Did you buy any of the extra gear? Have you ever needed a replacement temperature sensor? power supply? travel cord? ( I love that they make a car adaptor!???)
    Nope, no extras. I only got a replacement temperature sensor because DS smashed it against my nightstand and destroyed the tip. Once charged the battery lasts about a month, so I really don't see the need for a travel cord with car adaptor.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

Nope, no extras. I only got a replacement temperature sensor because DS smashed it against my nightstand and destroyed the tip. Once charged the battery lasts about a month, so I really don't see the need for a travel cord with car adaptor.
    Thanks!!!! I think we are going to take the plunge. My Dr's office called me today with a bunch of questions about my cycle and I was left realizing I am an idiot for not tracking it better. This will help with that, too. Just deciding between the Lady and the Baby. I love the idea of the early pregnancy detection!
    ---------
    A-M

---------

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks!!!! I think we are going to take the plunge. My Dr's office called me today with a bunch of questions about my cycle and I was left realizing I am an idiot for not tracking it better. This will help with that, too. Just deciding between the Lady and the Baby. I love the idea of the early pregnancy detection!
    I hope you like it! In case this helps with the decision, the Lady confirmed my pregnancy just a few days after I expected my period.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

I hope you like it! In case this helps with the decision, the Lady confirmed my pregnancy just a few days after I expected my period.
    Well, I guess that settels that! Yeah, and really, we don't care about gender selection. Money is money.

And on a side note, don't forget to pack yours.
    ---------
    A-M

---------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2