Default Finding "The Dress"

I've been looking at dresses for about a month now and the more I look, the more worried I get. I am a very petite woman (4'11" and 100 lbs) and I'm terrified that any gown that I get I'm going to look like I'm swimming in a sea of fabric! Beyond that, I'm afraid I'll have to pay a lot of money for alterations to any gown that I get. Any brides out there have any advice?

Default pettite also

just curious to know where you found "the dress" im 5 foot and I am also scared I will either be swimming, or I alter and it doesnt look the same

I really like Ann's Bridal bargains, Vitsta Print, and 123print. They run about the same price, but Ann's is completely idiot- proof, and they have raised printing. They all have low minumums.

Finding the "dress" can be nerve-wrecking. I suggest you take a deep breath, and keep a positive mind. Being your specific measurements can make it difficult to find a dress, but everything is possible. Your perfect dress is out there, I promise. Just continue the search, and don't give up!!

I think it would be better to make your own dress so instead of paying a lot of $ for alternation, you can add it up to the gown you wanna have.

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio1987 View Post
    I really like Ann's Bridal bargains, Vitsta Print, and 123print. They run about the same price, but Ann's is completely idiot- proof, and they have raised printing. They all have low minumums.
    Yea, I think you won't go wrong with any of these and save a lot. Also try to look for coupons on retailmenot or fatwallet too.

finding the dress???