Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Little Touches

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hillview View Post
    [LIST]
    [*]We did a count down paper chain which both kids really liked (I did 2 of them and every morning the boys would cut one loop off

We do this for everything!! Countdown to birthdays, countdown
    to Christmas, countdown to summer break, etc.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default fairy dust!

fairy dust was a huge hit! at night we'd set out a target dollar spot, disney item and shake a little multi-colored glitter around it. dd1 figured out very quickly that it must be a fairy leaving presents for her. super cheap and easy... and great childhood memories!

icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Went to Michael's today and in their dollar section, they had quite a bit of Disney stuff. They had 24-pack of crayons (princess and fairy), 12-pk mini-markers (Toy Story and princess), 3pk pens that can hang around your neck (TS and ??), TS, princess, and fairied journals, memo pads, and thicker spiral notepads. They also had some small toys, paint sets, and more.

Raidra is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by icunurse View Post
    Went to Michael's today and in their dollar section, they had quite a bit of Disney stuff. They had 24-pack of crayons (princess and fairy), 12-pk mini-markers (Toy Story and princess), 3pk pens that can hang around your neck (TS and ??), TS, princess, and fairied journals, memo pads, and thicker spiral notepads. They also had some small toys, paint sets, and more.
    Thanks! AC Moore also had some cool stuff in their dollar bins, including Toy Story, Cars, and Princess hard-sided coin purses.. I figure the kids can store their pressed pennies in them. Also got some crayons and a bingo game.

I was looking at this: http://www.ftdfloristsonline.com/wal...lcomes/display and found a thread on the Disboards about how to recreate it: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2342599

Oh wow, that would be so cool! Your kids are going to love it!!

Sillygirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My kids loved looking for Hidden Mickeys, but they didn't find too many "official" ones. One night J called me into the bathroom to see the "Mickey poop" he had just made.
    Katie, Mom to two boys
    Retraining my dopamine circuits thanks to David Kessler, MD.
    Jonathan: Halloween 2004
    Alex: A smidge past Groundhog Day 2007

icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Walgreens has a bunch of Disney stuff in the Valetine's Day section. I saw small sticker books 2/$1 and coloring/activity books 2/$1....sorry, but I don't remember the rest

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4