Default very lightweight diaper bag

I need help! Trying to find a lightweight diaper bag that possibly has multiple ways to carry it. And I want stroller straps. I have been using the skip hop studio tote and my shoulder and neck is killing me. Maybe even a backpack style. any suggestions?

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have the Dash and think it's pretty light, especially compared to the Fleurville Sling Tote I used to have. Wow, that one was heavy!
    Last edited by DebbieJ; 01-26-2011 at 01:57 AM.
    ~ deb
    DS1 Dec 2003
    DS2 Sept 2009

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The Versa is lighter than the Studio Tote, but there is only one way to carry it. A messenger/backpack convertible might be the way to go. Maybe the JJ Cole tote bag, although it isn't mentioned too much on here? I think that comes with stroller straps, and it can be used as a tote or over the shoulder.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

A Vera Bradley bag? Le sport sac? I think that most of the skip hops are pretty light. I have a dash. What about the llbean or lands end little tripper? The ll bean bag I have is very light.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3Labs View Post
    What about the llbean or lands end little tripper? The ll bean bag I have is very light.
    My LLBean is super light compared to every other diaper bag I've felt. It just has the one strap, but I hang it over both of the handlebars on my Mac, and it works.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

lhafer is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    The Versa is lighter than the Studio Tote, but there is only one way to carry it. A messenger/backpack convertible might be the way to go. Maybe the JJ Cole tote bag, although it isn't mentioned too much on here? I think that comes with stroller straps, and it can be used as a tote or over the shoulder.
    I love my Versa. I can wear it on my shoulder, or lengthen the strap and wear it across my body, or use the stroller straps and put it on the stroller, or use the strap and drape it over the handle bars. I find it quite light. And it's a plus that it looks like a purse!

Backpacks like the skiphop via or the baby Sherpa shorthaul would be more comfortable. Also something that can be worn messenger like the llbean bag or the sh versa maybe. Vera Bradley bags are really lightweight, many could work even if they aren't diaper bags. Also lesportsac and thirtyone make lighter bags.
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln~