Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

10s of thousands!! He has sets that came with 1000 pieces, we inherited a *ton* of bricks, he has sets that were 200-500 pieces...I originally had all the Legos sorted by color and in shoe sized boxes and with the exception of needing an extra gray bin all the rest fit in 1 bin. Now? I have those plus many more larger containers to hold them + built sets on display!!

Beth

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaray View Post
    10 billion + 1. I dunno, I don't count, I don't know which sets we have, but we have buckets of the stuff. Buckets & buckets.

I swear, it multiplies at night.
    I feel this way too about our lego situation. In fact, I didn't even give the kids any lego this past christmas and they did not complain at all. They have TONS of it, more than enough to keep them happy.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

I have no idea but it must be thousands of pieces. I have a huge plastic tub 3/4 full of Legos. It is part what we bought, inherited and obtained from a generous freecycler.
    DD '06
    DD '14

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have a lot. Based on the sets at Brickset it is over 10,000 and that includes some sets I have not given to DD or built.

I do buy a lot of "grab" bags and we've done Pick-A-Brick many times so the count doesn't include those either. Or my garage sale finds.

Do you count those tiny little circle pieces too? We have probably thousands of those b/c they are great "filler" for PAB....gotta fill up the entire cup!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2