Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    salsah is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Look for Glomate Plus. The base is black instead of gray and the black base illuminates a stripe around the base either red when charging or green when fully charged. The old gray base had just a small indicator light for charging status. Here's a pic of the updated version:
    http://www.amazon.com/MOBI-70186-Mob..._ob_title_baby

I will say that even though I had a few issues Mobi's CS was great with replacing both older version glomates w/out requesting my receipt or w/out cost to me. I emailed their CS, they emailed me a form and a shipping label, and all I had to do was box it up and stick it in the mail.
    i wish i knew that! i would have contacted them about our second one (the one w/o a base) that never worked.

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Look for Glomate Plus. The base is black instead of gray and the black base illuminates a stripe around the base either red when charging or green when fully charged. The old gray base had just a small indicator light for charging status. Here's a pic of the updated version:
    http://www.amazon.com/MOBI-70186-Mob..._ob_title_baby

I will say that even though I had a few issues Mobi's CS was great with replacing both older version glomates w/out requesting my receipt or w/out cost to me. I emailed their CS, they emailed me a form and a shipping label, and all I had to do was box it up and stick it in the mail.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by keh602 View Post
    We have 5 of the IKEA Spokas and LOVE them! The first one we got were the originals -- red, green, and blue. Then I saw the new ones, reddish and blueish (the colors are different in person from the older ones) and had to have those too. We have them in DD's room, DS's room, our room, the guest room, and the guest bathroom. DD uses hers all night, but we keep it plugged in. So far so good after about 2 years. I used the ones in our room and DS's room all the time when he was up during the night. Those are only charged as needed, and the charge does last a long time.
    That's good to know; thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2