Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

yes we do have a 2005 catalog-- that's where all those DARN bunnies are .... i'm keeping that catalog for mommy, because i don't want lucy to fall in love with ANY OF THAT STUFF

the palace in the 2005 catalog is way less pink-- the color scheme is more white/lavender. i like it SO MUCH BETTER it's less jarring, more elegant. i see that one in our future (the palace) but maybe by then they'll go back to purple? we'll see!

they also have some adorable advent calendars in the 2005 catalog... oh dearyme. i'll never be able to let go of sets we like again. after regretting the bunnies and the advent stuff. i suppose we'll be getting all the christmas we like this year- not waiting AT ALL

jvs195 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My son uses the lego instruction manuals and catalogs (now Playmobil) as nighttime reading, and bathroom reading (good thing we got 4 of them with all my orders)

I knew we had the Airplane and Airport and a few 1.2.3 pieces (airplane, tractor and cow, boat) but I had really forgotten about the Pirate with Octopus set (was that a $1 Borders?), a few vehicles (recycle truck and excavator?), some roman soldiers, port-a-potty, another boat (sorry I think these are older so haven't seen them online to get real names) . Embarassing, but no real theme or sets going on.

we also have some pirates from the borders sale i bought two and gave one to my nephew who declared it "the coolest gift ever"

we had no theme at all until i bought ALL the wedding stuff (well, except the stand alone cake set). i'm pretty sure we'll be going crazy for the christmas sets as well, and i'm already considering the palace as lu's "big gift" from the inlaws next christmas.

i just love playmobil... i mean, er, lucy does

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Seitvonzu View Post

i just love playmobil... i mean, er, lucy does

You and me both!!! If you lived closer, I'd invite you and lucy
    over for a Playmobil play date!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Seitvonzu View Post
    yes we do have a 2005 catalog-- that's where all those DARN bunnies are
    I looked up the bunnies on Ebay. Wow, they are super cute!!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2