Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default When did your "boobs" become less sore/tender?

So, I'm 9 weeks prego today and noticed last night that my boobs weren't very sore/tender like they have been. I mean, they've been SOOOO sore, can't sleep on them, etc.

So now I'm all paranoid that maybe the baby died and I haven't miscarried it yet. My last pregnancy I miscarried at 9.5 weeks but they said the baby was only measuring a little less than 7 weeks.

Anyways, I did get an ultrasound last week and saw the heartbeat so that's reassuring. Plus I have strep throat and am taking Extra Strength Tylenol and I thought maybe that's why they aren't as sore.

Do you remember when your boobs were less sore? I swear it was the 2nd trimester for me for my 1st 2 pregnancies, but I can't remember for sure. I'm overreacting, right??!!?!?
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

KLD313 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I had many days when symptoms would disappear and I would think something was wrong but then the next day the symptoms would return. I'm sure you're fine, I don't think my boobs hurt for long, I think they stopped hurting before the second trimester.

Mine didn't hurt for too long in either of my first two pregnancies--probably were better by about 9 or 10 weeks. And this one they haven't hurt in the least! So every pregnancy is different.

Wishing you peace and a healthy pregnancy!
    Cheri

Mommy to...
    DD1 6/2/04
    DS 3/9/07
    and finally welcomed DD2 on 8/25/2011!

AshleyAnn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

About 10/11 weeks both times.

Myira is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Mine are not much sore either and I am 7 weeks and just heard the heartbeat yesterday. I too think some of my symptoms are not as pronounced like darkening of lips and so on, but I am sure thats not really an indication of anything.
    DD 10/2008
    DS 09/2011

I think it lasted until about 13 weeks with my first pregnancy. I'm 14 weeks with this pregnancy, and they didn't get near as sore this time, just tenderness that sort of came and went.

Mine were incredibly sore about 13-14 weeks. So glad it went away.

llama8 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

By 10 weeks, the boobs were not sore anymore with both pregnancies. I had many days that symptoms would come and go and I would get so nervous. I think it is normal for that to happen. As the hormones rise and cause symptoms, your body does start to get used to the hormones and you have better days.
    DD 11/09
    DD 06/11

soon2b4 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I am 15 weeks today and mine are still sore one day, not at all the next. I have also grown almost two cup sizes already...
    I can't remember how it went with my first, but I wouldn't worry.

ETA: So, almost as soon as I posted that, the soreness went away... has been nice
    Last edited by soon2b4; 03-11-2011 at 10:16 AM. Reason: additional info

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

With my pregnancies my boobs were only sore for the first couple of weeks. I did sleep on my side most of the time though so sometimes I'd wake up and they would be a little sore, but nothing out of the ordinary.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast