Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    weech is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm down 2.6lbs this week!

For the past week and a half or so, I've been totally following my hunger cues. I've only eaten when I was hungry, and I've had almost straight steamed vegetables for lunch most days. I've had points leftover pretty much every day. Seems to be going alright! I'm definitely not starving and my body isn't flipping out.

How's everyone else doing?
    Rachel
    Momma to my sweet little bubba
    04/2010

Down 1.8 this morning, in spite of the non-stop foodfest at my cousin's wedding over the weekend . Total loss is 14.2 in 8 weeks. I'm pretty happy with that!
    Green Tea, mom to three

Yay Jen, Rachel and GreenTea!

I was down quite a lot on Sunday (3.2 pounds), but the scale has stalled since then. AF *might* show early next week (my cycle is not tremendously regular) so it could be that, or just a small plateau - this is week 6, after all. Either way, I'm not discouraged. I'm so thrilled to fit into my clothes better after losing 12 pounds already!

Sarah
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13

Quote Originally Posted by sarahsthreads View Post
    Yay Jen, Rachel and GreenTea!

I was down quite a lot on Sunday (3.2 pounds), but the scale has stalled since then. AF *might* show early next week (my cycle is not tremendously regular) so it could be that, or just a small plateau - this is week 6, after all. Either way, I'm not discouraged. I'm so thrilled to fit into my clothes better after losing 12 pounds already!

Sarah
    Congrats ladies! I weigh on Sunday but I'm feeling heavy this week (if that even makes sense). We will see I guess.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

OK, so *that's* depressing - I just went outside and shoveled half of our 30' driveway, our sidewalk, and the bottom end of our neighbor's driveway where she'd been plowed in. It was, no exaggeration, a whole *foot* of heavy wet snow, and took me 45 solid minutes. And WW says that's *4* activity points. 4? Seriously?!?

And the part I don't get is that if I knew how to operate the large and scary looking snowblower in our garage, and walked behind that for 45 minutes, that would also be 4 activity points.

Something isn't right about that.

(Oh, and the part that belongs in the BP: I called DH to tell him I shoveled so he could get in the garage when he got home, and he had the nerve to tell me that having half the driveway hand shoveled makes snowblowing harder for him. Ungrateful man. )

Sarah
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13

fivi2 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Congrats everyone!

I lost 3 this week! I am surprised by that because it wasn't a great week, but I'll take it! I didn't do a great job of tracking this week, so I may have overestimated. I plan to track everything this coming week...

Good luck!

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I'm pretty frustrated with the new plan. I was UP 0.2lbs this week, not good.

Even the leaders at my meeting are not happy with the new plan.

Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

I share your pain. I'm up a whole pound this week. Sigh. But despite this morning's surprise (as of yesterday I was actually down a pound) I'm not really discouraged. I'm hoping it's just water retention because I woke up all stuffy and congested and my face is really puffy.

I'm sorry you're frustrated with the new plan. It sucks that your leaders don't like it either - it must be hard for them to encourage people if they don't like the plan, kwim?

Sarah
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13

Down another .9lbs, so a total of 12lbs since 1/1/11 and I'm very happy. I've never made it this long on WW before without a plateau. The loss was a pleasant surprise because I was feeling a little heavy this week. I've been trying to set a small goal for myself that isn't weight related each week. So last week was to weigh/measure everything to really control my portion sizes. I know that my eyes are bigger than my measuring cup and it can be a slow down. I got these serving spoons that are 1cup and 1/2 cup to make it easier. This week, I am going to try to track in real time instead of playing catch up at the end of the week. I've also been trying to do a new weight watcher recipe each week. Last week I made really yummy blue berry bars for dessert. This week, I am trying the featured recipe for the South African Meat Pie.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

Ok, I know February is almost over, but I just signed up for WW yesterday. I want to joing this little BBB - WW group! I'll be doing it online, as there are no meetings anywhere near me. I lost approx 30 lbs on it before I met DH and was really happy. But, depression and 2 babies later and I am way over where I should be.

I'm a little overwhelmed by the new plan and think the website is confusing. So, I hope to be chiming in with those of you who have been doing this a while to learn the ins and outs.
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast