Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    jse107 is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Hey, hang in there! Drink more water--maybe you're holding on to some water weight. Was anything different this week with your eating or exercise?

I weighed myself yesterday and then just allowed myself to enjoy the SuperBowl and all the food theat went with it. Totally back on the wagon today. Hopefully I can make it to the gym again this week like I did last week.
    Jen
    "What we permit we promote."

lhafer is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

What day is your weigh in day, and why did you choose it?

I was thinking I would go to meeting on Saturday mornings, as my DH could watch the kids.

But Tuesday evenings at 7pm sounds better to me for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by weech View Post
    omg, I gained.

Its okay. I gained this week too and it was an entire pound. It must just be a sticky week. This week will be way better!
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

Quote Originally Posted by lhafer View Post
    What day is your weigh in day, and why did you choose it?

I was thinking I would go to meeting on Saturday mornings, as my DH could watch the kids.

But Tuesday evenings at 7pm sounds better to me for some reason.
    I do Sunday mornings. I started on January 1st, which is a Sunday, so that day just stuck.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBearsMom View Post
    I do Sunday mornings. I started on January 1st, which is a Sunday, so that day just stuck.
    Yeah, I do Sunday mornings too. It works out pretty well for me, because I work Saturdays, so most of our family/special event types of things happen on Sundays...*after* I've weighed myself. (And that gives me the whole week to recover from days like yesterday where I used up all my points + 15 of my weekly points because I went to a Pampered Chef party *and* a Super Bowl party in the same day. Sigh.)

Sarah
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13

Mine is Sunday, just because that's when I joined and it's the beginning of the week. However, I'm thinking of changing it to Thursday. That way the weekend is not part of the weigh-in. KWIM?
    Jen

weech is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jse107 View Post
    Mine is Sunday, just because that's when I joined and it's the beginning of the week. However, I'm thinking of changing it to Thursday. That way the weekend is not part of the weigh-in. KWIM?
    I've been weighing in on Monday mornings, but I might change to Thursday or Friday for the same reasons. Mondays are bad enough as it is...
    Rachel
    Momma to my sweet little bubba
    04/2010

fivi2 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Mine is Sunday, umm, because I started yesterday. But you guys make good points for moving it!

weech is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Question - do you keep track of how much water you drink per day? Or make it a point to drink 8 glasses (or whatever the right amount is)?

I drink one cup of tea in the morning (usually...) and the rest is soda. How much does hydration impact weight loss?
    Rachel
    Momma to my sweet little bubba
    04/2010

From my understanding your body will hold on to water if it's dehydrated, thus increasing the amount of water weight you carry. It's best to drink a lot of water to flush out your body and lower the amount of extra weight you're carrying.

I tend to drink a lot of diet soda too, although I have cut back tremendously. Soda can have hidden sodium--which then increases your dehydration.
    Jen

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast