Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Present for 4 y.o. boy....

Any suggestions? or anything new your DC has liked? So soon after Christmas, I'm in a fog about toys....

Stomp Rockets are a given....

Any help would be so appreciated. THANK YOU!

maydaymommy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm going with capes for the 4 year olds as we approach bday season here.
    Just ordered some from etsy abt $16 each.
    Big Brother 5/07
    Little Brother 9/09

jenstring95 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Books, puzzles (my DS loved the 48 piece wooden M&D ones at 4yo), board games (Zingo, Camelot Jr, Curious George, etc.), Playmobil, age appropriate Legos, art supplies (Shrinky Dinks are great for that age)...

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

One of my BFFs sons loved those tubes of little plastic critters at that age. He could tote a little fish or cow or whatever around all day.
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

My 3 year old is turning 4 this week. Someone got him a Hexbug Nano habitat set for xmas, and he's been having fun with it. They remind me of roaches so it's a little unnerving to see them crawling around. I'm thinking of picking up a few more bugs for him to add to it.

He also likes Star Wars figurines, anything that involves imagination, simple board games, Lego's.
    Last edited by artvandalay; 01-30-2011 at 11:31 PM. Reason: forgot something

baileygirl is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My 4 year-old son's favorite toy are his legos. He also likes unit blocks, magnatiles, zoobs, trios and pegs. He likes transformers and currently loves hexbugs.

Ooh I forgot, he likes Zoomorphs if you can find them

Hexbugs!!! Jack got some for Christmas... I forgot about those! That would be perfect!

(I wish they made some sort of noise for when the go under a door and you can't hear it on the carpet.... and then you find it three weeks later with a dead battery.)

And they do remind me of roaches. I actually want to glue a fake roach onto one and let it loose in my mom's kitchen. I know she'll kill me, but whatever. It's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by fortato View Post
    And they do remind me of roaches. I actually want to glue a fake roach onto one and let it loose in my mom's kitchen. I know she'll kill me, but whatever. It's funny.
    Oh man, I would die! lol

DS let one loose in the kitchen and it crawled under the stove and got stuck there. I got sick of hearing it bzzzzzzzzzzz so I pulled the stove out and fished it out. Since then I told DS he has to keep it in the habitat set.

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Anything Imaginext my DS loves his Bat Cave and ship and space shuttle. Loves his buddies Firestation and fire truck.

Matchbox pop up playsets

legos

my 5 yr old DS got those deluxe buzz lightyear wings for Xmas and he adores them. He also loves his scooter.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast