Punkin's birthday is in a couple of weeks and we're having a Mad Science show at his party. I'm planning to get a cake at Costco. I have worked with them before on having them customize the deocarations a bit for me and it worked out great - for Boo's 1st Birthday, I had them modify their "golf" cake so it just had the green hill and borders and the writing, then I put toothpicks in the bottoms of some Little People animals he likes and stuck them in the cake. It looked so cute! And a bunch of 7 year olds won't know nor care that the cake was $18 instead of $100. But I would like it to look nice and go with the theme (science). the only suggestions I ws finding online is to bake a volcano cake and I'm not that crafty with baking and frosting. Any suggestions of cake toppers or things I can turn into decorations for the cake? I have searched and searched and have only seen Sid the Science Kid stuff, which Punkin does NOT like. I'm not at all crafty in terms of cake decorating with frosting, so I'm just looking for something I can stick on top of the cake, which is a sheet cake. Ideas? Please?