catsnkid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Favorite non-skid booster?

Long story short, DS refuses to sit in his high chair at Grandma's, where he visits frequently and is cared for two days a week. Her kitchen set is basically a bench nook set up, and DS loves to stand there and eat/ do activities. We have a FP Healthy care booster at home for travel, but it is impossible to attach anything to this bench. I was thinking of getting a Prince Lionhart or Cooshie booster, but I read varying reviews on Amazon of both, including complaints about durability and peeling off varnish. When I was a kid we had a hard yellow plastic reverseable booster with rubber edging. (each side was a different height) It seems nothing is made like this anymore! Any ideas? I would prefer to keep it in the 20-35 dollar range.

ETA: I found this, but it a bit out of the price range: They seem to sell Cambro boosters at restaurant supply stores.

http://www.amazon.com/Beige-Booster-.../dp/B00125T2JW
    Last edited by catsnkid; 02-13-2011 at 09:43 PM.
    DS 6/09

I have used the same Cushie Booster for the last 6 years, and it's still in great shape, going strong! Child #3 will be able to use it when he's bigger. Nice and comfy, and non-skid.
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12