Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    dowlinal is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by buddgirrl View Post
    OMG...I totally forgot about Land of Nod. Their Safari one is SUPER cute! I don't really like the garden/flower ones though. There was a Sumersault flower one I really liked at BRU. Not sure if it's only sold as a set though. I do like PBK garden ones but I read in Baby Bargains that they now only have elastic on the corners and not all around which bugs me. I suppose I could buy the quilt and skirt and get different sheets? Thanks guys!

I do still like the Jenny McCarthy one too. It's good quality as far as I can tell. All non-toxic materials, 100% cotton, 200 TC and elastic all around. My mom seems pretty certain she can make the skirt out of the bumper...
    I think you might need more fabric than the bumper if the matching skirt is gathered. If the skirt is going to be against a wall, then you could probably fudge it by only making a three sided skirt. One other thing that might work is to look for a set with matching curtains. You could definitely turn curtains into a bedskirt.
    A

DD1 02/04
    DD2 01/06
    and twin boys 05/09

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Company Kids sells crib sheets, skirts, and quilts separately.

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

My twin girls have breathable bumpers, PBK chamois sheets (worth every penny!!) and PBK crib skirts. That's it for their crib bedding - everything was purchased a la carte. They have wall decorations that tie into their crib skirts (bought at HomeGoods) to bring some color and theming to their room.

I didn't do crib sets for the boys either.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

yea if you dont need the bumpers then the set is not worth it just for the skirt and blanket since most sets dont include sheets.

Try a weebsite callled "valance station". just google it. they make cribs skirts and sheets in solid colors for cheap

Babysupermall has a lot of Kidsline bedding sets they sell in seperate pieces also
    http://www.babysupermall.com/

- Jungle 123
    - Zanzibar
    - Berry Garden
    - Tiger Lily
    - and some others as well

I really love Land of Nod, their bedding is so cute, their 'Morning Zoo' collection would be great if you have B/G twins.

This site also sells a lot of A La Carte bedding, http://www.babybedding.com/crib-bedding-a-la-carte
    Lot's of crib sheets, skirts and matching items in a huge selection of colors.

Married to DH since '95

DS1 (’96)DS2 (’97) & DD1 (’97) (twins)DS3 (’99)DD2 (’00)DS4 (’01)DD3 (’03) & DS5 (’03) (twins)
    DD4 (’04)DS6 (’05)DD5 (’07) & DD6 (’07) (twins)DS7 (’08)DS8 (’09) & DS9 (’09) (twins) - DD7 ('11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2