Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Need recs for a Cordless/Stick vaccuum for hardwood floors

Our old Black & Decker with the Dust Buster attachment died. I just started looking at reviews but there seem to be more out there than I realized.

This is something that I will use in the kitchen/diningroom hardwood floors to pick up crumbs. It does not have to have the dust buster attachment. I used my old one daily for crumbs and also on the rug under our kitchen table.

It has to be cordless, bagless and hold a good charge. Any recommendations? Or do you have one that you don't like?

Thanks in advance

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

LOVING the Electrolux ErogoRapido!! (Orange one, can't miss it.)

I've been shocked at what it picks up. Use it for crumbs/pieces of paper and get that along with dust and general nastiness I didn't even know was there.
    Last edited by Twoboos; 02-12-2011 at 05:04 PM.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

I'm also loving my Electrolux orange vacuum that I bought at Costco for $80.

I already owned a plug-in Shark stick vacuum but the Electrolux is SO much nicer! I love that it's cordless and does a great job picking everything up. The canister is also easy to empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post

I've been shocked at what it picks up. Use it for crumbs/pieces of paper and get that along with dust and general nastiness I didn't even know was there.
    Oh good.. glad you guys both like this one. This was actually the very first one that popped up in my Amazon search and I was just looking at it. I like the color!

Pear is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just bought one of these yesterday. So far so good. DD is afraid of it though. She was obsessed with our old stick vacuum to the point it was hard to use because she tried to hang on it. Hmm. Maybe it's a good thing she runs and hides from the Electrolux.

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I mine. It's also really compact and light, and has a very practical charging base.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

We have the ErgoRapido by Electrolux too and we love it. I keep it in the front hall closet and it gets used about every other day.
    DD '06
    DD '14

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

YES! The best.

SpaceGal is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

LOVE LOVE LOVE mine!!

Wow... everyone here loves it... I guess I will go ahead and order it! Thank you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast