TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Huggies--Little snugglers/movers vs snug and dry?

What's the difference between them?
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

catsnkid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

IMHO- little movers are cut a little bit better for crawlers and are slightly higher quality. I also think the size 4 ones are bigger than snug & dry. However, I don't think they are that much better and not worth the extra money in general. They also feature pooh instead of mickey!
    DS 6/09

The little movers stink when they are wet (terrible, terrible stink). I prefer the snug and dry. They are cut quite similarly and perform the same for us except for the price difference and stink difference.

ETA: We didn't switch to huggies until after DD started walking so I can't address the crawling comment. I think the snug and dry are plenty flexible for moving around.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

I use the Little Movers (well DD does, I have been PT'd for quite some time ). I absolutely hated the Snug and Dry (DD had ridiculous leaks in them). The little movers are cut really well for a crawling baby and we have very few to no leaks in them. I don't notice a smell when they are wet (other than the smell of DD's urine, as they don't have a lot of perfume in them like some other brands).
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBearsMom View Post
    I use the Little Movers (well DD does, I have been PT'd for quite some time ). I absolutely hated the Snug and Dry (DD had ridiculous leaks in them). The little movers are cut really well for a crawling baby and we have very few to no leaks in them. I don't notice a smell when they are wet (other than the smell of DD's urine, as they don't have a lot of perfume in them like some other brands).

We switched to the LM after P&N didn't work well with a crawler (leaks, leaks and more leaks!) ... and the lack of Mickey is a bonus IMO.

I don't notice a stink when wet, but we also use odor-block trash bags in our diaper pail, so the only stink I get is when I open the pail after a poo-dipe. (DD is on solids.)
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I didn't have a preference either way and didn't think they were worth the extra money (ours were 2 when I tried them, so for crawling they could be better).