View Poll Results: What do you think about stroller frames and car seat adapters?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • They are useful for quick errands/limited use.

65 59.63%
  • They are the best thing since sliced bread. I used mine a ton.

27 24.77%
  • Car seats are for cars. Never used a stroller frame or car seat adapter.

16 14.68%
  • Wha wha what?

1 0.92%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by veronica View Post
    I'm still really intrigued by this thread. We've never had a SNG but are really looking into it now. With a 5.5 YO, a 4 YO and newborn twins, I'm perplexed as to how I will do quick errands.

I don't really have the option of carrying two newborns in a carrier/wrap, can't handle two carseats in each hand and the older kids and don't always think it will be easy to transfer two infants into our bjcc......DH is inisisting on a SNG just for the ease in the beginning. I tend to agree. We will have help for the first few months so hopefully our errands will be short. I also really want the infants to face me but can't afford a double bassinet/carrycot option....
    Do you have a single stroller that can be used for a newborn? I would probably wear one baby and put the other in the stroller. But this may be because I'm afraid of double strollers. They just look so unmanageable, especially double snap n gos, that I feel like a good single and a baby carrier would be the way to go. But I agree with Roseyloxs, do what you feel you need to in order to stay sane.

Quote Originally Posted by veronica View Post
    I wish you could see my local CL....it is truly sad. I live in a shore town and their aren't too many people in the winter. The demographics don't produce too many people that would even look for this stroller within a couple of hours radius. Plus, the price I'd get, wouldn't offset the cost of a new double enough for us to be able to afford one

I think I'm gonna try the SNG. It's $75 right now on amazon with a 365 day return option.....
    Bummer. Sounds like the SNG is the best option for you right now. If you ever travel to a relative's place that is in a better CL area I would bring the stroller with you. That's what I plan on doing with my bee. I know it will sell better in Chicago so I am bringing it back with me on our next visit to the grandparents.
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9