Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Another use for lemi shine. I have some with water in a spray bottle. I spray my glass shower doors with it, let it sit, then attack the water spots with a scrubbie. If they're really difficult to come off, I use a magic eraser.....pristine glass. Their website says to not let it drip on stone tiles or enamel tiles, probably because it's an acid. Washing off should be fine as it's very diluted when you rinse. Those of you were stone tiles might want to check in smaller area first.

If you go here and then click on the "alternate uses" tab, it gives suggestions for toilet bowel cleaning, coffee pot cleaning etc http://www.envirocontech.com/product...emi-Shine.html
    Last edited by niccig; 02-19-2011 at 01:03 AM.

us too! love the stuff! I add a little to each load
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Another use.
    I have a very old fridge with a water dispenser. It has all this caked on white stuff on the plastic tray that you can take out and the dispenser part you push in with your glass - sorry not explaining it well. I'm pretty sure it's calcium deposits from our hard water, and I can't get it off by scrubbing. So I sprayed it all with diluted mix of the lemon rinse, put paper towels on it and sprayed that so it would keep it wet with the solution. A few hours later, I was easily able to get the white deposits off. It's never looked so clean.

Be careful what you use it on. It is an acid, though natural. I had the container on the tile countertops, and I spilled some when pouring into the spray bottle. I didn't realise and didn't wipe it up. It ate away a bit of the grout in some spots. I don't care, as it's an old counter top and will one day replace, but if it had been new tiles, I would have been annoyed.
    Last edited by niccig; 02-23-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2