Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    BTW, I've been using my starck for non-jogging purposes and I it. I am in love with the shelf, why can't other companies adapt to a shelf too? It is so awesome. My diaper bags (and I also put my cooler there too) all fit perfectly w/o me having to tug and pull. DS3 is the primary user of the stroller and LOVES it. He doesn't sleep in strollers, none of my kids have, so I have no input on it, except that for an 8 month old, I think they would slouch too much in it, so I would not recommend it if you have a child who is that young that naps in a stroller. My techno is just sitting in my garage gathering dust now, b/c I love the starck so much. It's weird, b/c while it is a much less fancy model than my techno, it comes off as a very classy, expensive looking stroller. I've definitely have had ppl do double takes, b/c there is nothing else that looks like it out there, esp that foot board, color (purple) and super sleek design.
    Glad you are so happy with it! I haven't been using mine as much as I wish I was. I think I will sell the Blink and then it will get more use.

Oh man, I think I want one...

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    Oh man, I think I want one...
    If you read about it enough you just can't resist. Its the same reason I catch myself singing Katy Perry songs.
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)

Does anyone have photos of the starck folded? I'm just curious to see how it folds up and how long it really is.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7