Default ISO - Shelf Baskets

I am trying to get a handle on the clutter in our living room. We have two dark wood book cases and I'm looking for baskets for the bottom half of each one. I am having a tough time finding the right size. They'll be used for the kids toys and books.
    I was hoping to find one large one for the bottom shelf and 2 smaller for the second shelf all matching. I have looked around but have not been able to find the right sizes. The opening is 18" across, and the shelf depth is a bit over 11". The shelves are adjustable so height is not a big issue but I have a small house with out a ton of storage so I need to maximize the space I have. I keep finding them that are much wider, and would fit but would not slide in and out easy, or too small and leave lots of space.

Any ideas? I have tried PB, PB Kids, Container Store, Target, and the closest Ikea is 3 hours away.

trales is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Michea'ls or ACMoore might be an option. I have bought some nice wicker looking baskets for storage there. You can sign up online for coupons also.
    Tracey

DD1 3/07 Itching to take over the universe.
    DD2 1/14 My mellow little snuggler.