Default Help with Expedit

I live no where near an Ikea, but would love an Expedit shelving unit. I need it for our basement family room. Would like it to be tall & hold all the kids train stuff, Playdoh, toys, etc. Which one should I go with? I'd love photos, it's so hard to visualize how they would look. Thanks for any help,

Jennifer

i only have the 8 section expedit. we lay it so it's 2 high, 4 wide. and it's full of vinyl records. google has a ton of photos of filled expedits in rooms. here's the link: http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&s...i=g10&aql=&oq=

hope it works

jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

we were in ikea this past weekend and were told that they are discontinuing the 5x5 expedit in black-brown. not sure if it applies to other sizes or colors.

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by froggert View Post
    we were in ikea this past weekend and were told that they are discontinuing the 5x5 expedit in black-brown. not sure if it applies to other sizes or colors.
    Ahhh! No! Don't tell me this!
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"