PMJ is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Where do you store..?

Having a hard time figuring out where to put some things (lying around now).

small box of crayons (for DD) - ? She is only 16 months, so really can't "open" containers on her own per se.

My purse (usually gets put on the floor in our room and it's driving me nuts!

Diaper bag (same as above). Sometimes it does remain in car.

Dh's lunch bag

Why is our kitchen counter always full of stuff! Drives me nuts.
    -------------------------
    Thanks for your time!

ahrimie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Until DD was older, I put crayons out of reach and only put them out when we were drawing. Also, I only took a few out at a time.

For your bag and diaper bag, how about a console or hanger type thing near your entryway? We put a skinny console by our garage door (the door we always come in and out of) and put my purse there. Our staircase happens to be right there too so sometimes I put my bags there. What I really need to do is clean out the closet right by the garage door and set up a drop off/pick up type station though.

Lunch bag, I would put in the same area or the counter.

DD1 5/08
    DD2 6/11

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

When DS was that age, I got one of those mini drawer storage things (tabletop) and put the crayons in that. Then I put that thing up somewhere that could not be reached. Diaper bag goes in the coat closet. I have a mini one with just dipes and wipes in the car.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard