OK guys, you all know your stuff so well when it comes to babywearing. I remember when this section went up on the boards, and it's always been so foreign to me.

We did try the baby bjorn for DD and DS and all of us hated it, so we moved on. I realize that is just about the worst baby carrier out there.

Here is the thing: the concept of taking care of twins , especially in the newborn stage, has me frazzled. I feel like holding/carrying a newborn baby that cries is such an important part of those first few months and I don't want to neglect a baby, yet I can't carry both all the time. While we have a great family to help us a lot, I'm thinking I may try to carry one baby and hold the other.

is that even feasible? I'm short 5'2" and never used a wrap, or any other carrier out there. Can anything be used for a very small newborn? What should I keep an eye out for.

I've read about the ergo but it seems a bit bulky. not quite sure if a newborn would go in there well. I'll totally research anything that is suggested! TIA