Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    veronica is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

ok, so looks like the ergo for later on. Initially, I will have to choose between the moby, baby k'tan and wrapsody. I wish I could see these and try them but we live in the middle of nowhere...
    DD 12/05
    DS 07/07
    Twin DS's 5.18.2011

MoJo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I don't think anyone suggested thebabywearer.com. I too live in the middle of nowhere, and found a semi-local group (even more in the middle of nowhere) where I could see and try various products. I just noticed they also have a "special needs" section, including twins.

As for me, I like my Moby, and both DH & I use the Ergo. But I've never used any of the others that were recommended here.
    Jo

DD#1 "JellyBean" 6/08
    DD#2 "Ha" 6/10

"Theory is great, but as I'm in the trenches of diapers and dishes and ear infections, I try to relax and focus on what's most important: love."--mjs64

alirebco is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

FYI, the Moby will be super hot in the summer. I mean anything will be hot, but especially a stretchy wrap like that. It would be great for inside though.

I would check out some thin woven wraps, and maybe a soft structured carrier that could be used for little babies, like the Beco Gemini.
    A, mom to Ethan age 5.5 and L age 2

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I am 5'6", but I used my Beco carrier (the Butterfly) with DD2 when she was maybe 2 weeks old. I loved it. I felt it was the perfect balance between a Moby, and a Bjorn (which I used with DD1 and didn't love that much). I was too lazy and uncoordinated to figure out a Moby (sometimes I swear I have non opposable thumbs!). I used my Beco during the summer and while it was hot it wasn't bad, and I loved it for the grocery store, esp. Costco because I didn't have to take up the whole cart with her infant seat.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2