Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BeachBum is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    Love the nude wedge idea. Sounds like a really cute dress and love the clutch! So, just curious for myself, does no one wear white shoes with white dresses/pants anymore? Is that passe?
    In my group of friends we say that white shoes are for little girls and hookers.

To the OP, I think your biggest challenge is going to be finding something you can walk in. Those sky high styles are a killer, but they do look cute
    These from Target are really cute, and priced right! Mossimo Paz Strappy Heel in Natural
    http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Paz-St...qid=1299010552

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum View Post
    In my group of friends we say that white shoes are for little girls and hookers.
    Uh oh!
    I used to have a pair of white cotton espadrilles that DH hated (he thought they looked like "rags" b/c of the type of fabric). I also have a pair of white patent flat, thong sandals. They were on super clearance, but I wonder if I should just get rid of them. I've never worn them and can't think of anything that I'd wear them with.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Thank you for all the suggestions!! I know the nude look is in but I am a color girl!!
    I'm heading to Nordstroms tomorrow morning to try them on since alot of these can be found there
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

oneplustwo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Just an FYI ~ Nordstrom's shoe dept. is awash in neutrals right now. There are a smattering of cute, colored shoes though. Also, the Clarks store in the mall nearest you is having a 20% off sale tomorrow (Friday) through Sunday, in case you want to check there.

(Sorry, the kids each wanted to pick out a smilie, so here we are.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2