ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Recs for exercise DVD

I really need to start exercising and the thought of a beach vacation and wearing a swimsuit this summer is starting to motivate me! I'd love to be able to take some time for myself and take a Pilates class or something, but that's really not in our budget or schedule (I'm home with a 4 yr. old and 2 yr. old everyday, babysit another 2 yr. old twice a week, and work evenings). My girls would love to "exercise" with mommy, and today I broke out my old school VHS tapes of 8 Minute Abs, etc. They had fun, but I'd love to get something that is more aerobic and also involves kids more. I looked on Amazon for a kid-friendly workout video but there were soooo many and a bunch looked pretty silly (i.e. fun for the girls but not much workout for me).

Anybody have a good recommendation? If I can order it through Amazon and get 2-day Prime shipping, that's a plus!

willow33 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Check www.collagevideo.com for ideas/reviews and then buy it on amazon Collage even shows small clips of each video and their forum has tons of great information.
    ~H~

Mom to 3 sweet kids
    2003 ~ 2005 ~ 2009