Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    weech is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Weight Watchers -- March 2011

I started a March thread, since the other one is pretty huge.

I'm down 1.2lbs this week. Last week was tough (trips to the Melting Pot are so stressful ) but glad that I did okay overall.

How are you guys doing? I haven't been exercising
    Rachel
    Momma to my sweet little bubba
    04/2010

My oficial weigh-in day isn't until Sunday, so I don't know how I'm doing yet! Last week I was up a pound, this week I think I'm down a bit so far, but my scale has been wildly different every single time I step on it, and says "Err0" 8 out of 10 times, so I don't trust it at. all. (I changed the battery this morning, maybe that will help!)

I haven't been exercising either, but I discovered that an hour of painting (walls, not pictures) amounts to 4 activity points, and I've spent 5 hours painting so far this week! I wonder how many activity points moving a room full of furniture out to the garage and ripping up old carpet should be?

Sarah
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13

I've been bad about working out too. I was going during lunch at work, but I have been so swamped lately that I've been working through lunch every day. I weigh on Sunday and haven't been checking during the week. Wednesday I was really craving some greasy food but I held back, so hopefully the scale will reward me for my will power.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

fivi2 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

ugh - bad week. But I stayed the same - no gain or loss - so I am happy about that! MY goal of tracking all my points completely fell apart!

But next week will be different

Hope everyone had a good week!

No gain is a good thing! I find it really hard to track points unless I sit down and do it right after every meal. I also added all of the combos I eat on a regular basis in as favorite meals (i.e. for the sandwich I make every couple of days, I used the "save as meal" button so I wouldn't have to keep adding each component every time I made it) to make them quicker to add.

So, I was up a pound last week - but I replaced the batteries in my scale this week because it was acting all crazy (seriously, I could step on it two times in a row and it would read 10 pounds different in every direction) - and this week I'm down just over four pounds, which seems like a more reasonable 2 week thing. The online tools are yelling at me for losing too quickly...but I'm averaging 2.3 pounds a week, which is high but not excessively so. And I'm never, ever hungry, I fill all the healthy checks daily, and I use all of my daily points +/- 1 a day. So to the online tools.

That makes 15.8 pounds total in 7 weeks. 1.8 more pounds and I'll be at my pre-pregnancy weight! (After that it gets depressing - 33 pounds to my wedding weight 12 years ago, and then another 24 pounds to the top end of my "healthy" range. Sigh. One pound at a time, right?)

Sarah
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13

fivi2 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

That is fantastic! You are doing a great job!

I do try to track, it was just a crazy week at work so I never sat down to enter it all in. I didn't get any walking in this week, and AF showed up yesterday, so I am okay with staying the same.

I am just waiting to drop a size so I can reward myself with some new pants

Congrats on the good week you had!

eta. apparently I actually lost .5! I entered in the weight and I had misremembered last week's. Good think I keep track on the site, otherwise I wouldn't have figured it out. So that makes a total of 10 in 4 weeks. (and yes, WW yelled at me also. But it is only that high because my first week was a lot, the rest have been slow.)
    Last edited by fivi2; 03-06-2011 at 03:25 PM.

jenfromnj is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I had a mixed week--I definitely need to start exercising more regularly! I have been using the elliptical sporadically, but that's not going to get the job done.

I also am trying to be more disciplined about tracking my points right away. If you have a smartphone, WW has an app (just downloaded it this week)--it's great because you can track your points anywhere, which I'm finding helpful since it's not letting me "forget" about that errant cookie or the random bites of DS's food that I take during the day.

boolady is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I am back on track this week, after a few weeks of being off track, and last week of easing back in, and am happy to say that I am down 2.7 lbs.
    I'm really hoping that the weather here will get better soon and I can be outside exercising more. I just don't do near as well exercising inside.

You ladies help a lot in terms of motivation. I hope everyone has a great week!
    Jen, mom to my silly monkey, 10/06

I just finished my first week. I'm down 4.6 pounds. So, the journey has begun!

I love the WW app. I use it in my iPod and find it so convenient. Though I do reallymiss the old paper slide tool.
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Gained .2 this week. But I have my period and it is a doozy, so I think only gaining .2 may be a victory right now. Feeling positive in spite of the little uptick. I am starting to notice a difference in my clothes and my co-workers have started commented that I look good, which makes me feel better too.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast