Default superbridalgown.com

Has anyone ordered from this company before? My daughter would like to order the Allure 8750 dress. It is $909 at our local bridal store - $240, delivered from this website. Please advise!

That sounds too good to be true. Does the bridal shop price include tailoring and any additional sewing or hemming or other adjustments? That could be why there is a large price difference. I guess if you can try on the dress at another shop and know the right size, then perhaps it would work. Another way to save some money is to make your own wedding invitations.
    Last edited by Keely; 05-18-2011 at 07:05 PM.

Red face Dress on order

The difference is cutting out the middle man and going direct to China, where most gowns are made anyway. I ended up ordering my daughters dress from another company, also in China. It should arrive here within a week - I will post info when it arrives. And no, the local bridal shops would have charged more for extra length, alterations etc., plus of course sales tax. This is a huge savings - I have my fingers crossed that it is beautiful!

Default need your advice

Hi kwloan, have u received the dress now? How about it? Could you share your experience to me ? Thanks