Default $100 gift card to BRU - What mattress to get?

Picked up my Baby Cache Bliss Curved Lifetime crib and dresser at BRU today and used a coupon to get a free $100 gift card.

I am hoping to use this on a mattress at BRU. What would you recommend?

Would love to hear about the coupon and deal you got on this crib set. Is the deal still going on? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kirst27 View Post
    Would love to hear about the coupon and deal you got on this crib set. Is the deal still going on? Thanks!
    It was one in the flyer from a week or 2 ago. It was receive a $100 gift card if you spent >$600 or so on a nursery furniture.

We were going to get the Baby Cache Bliss Curved anyway so this was a total bonus.

The crib and especially the dresser are awesome, btw.

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Not sure what your budget was for a mattress, but if I had $100 to use at BRUS I would probably buy a Naturepedic mattress because they are suppose to be really good and they are all organic and well made (based on what I have read here).

We actually have this mattress from Kolcraft and it's held up very well through DD1 who used it until she was 2/1/2, and DD2 has been using it now since she was about a month old and it's still very firm.

If you haven't bought a stroller yet I would also use it to buy an all terrain stroller like a Bob, or a do everything stroller like a Uppa Baby Vista or Bugaboo, and or a great umbrella stroller like a Maclaren Triumph (or Techno if you want full featured).

Also don't come home from the hospital without a play yard like a Arms Reach Co Sleeper, Pack N Play or the Chicco one. We are really happy with the PNP from Graco, but my BIL got the Chicco and the thing is really padded and nice. DD1 wouldn't sleep in her crib when we first got home so we un intentionally co slept for two nights before I was able to get out of the house to go and get a PNP. It saved us those first couple of weeks.

$100 off of any of those items would be great! Have fun shopping, and enjoy your new stuff!
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 03-07-2011 at 03:55 AM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

We got several large gift cards to BRU and Target and we're saving them for when we need a convertible car seat and/or another large purchase. I got our mattress from diapers.com (a Colgate Classica III?--the one w/ two sides--DD loves and has slept like a dream since day1).
    Muffin, 2010
    Bubba, 2013

"You've probably heard the expression 'I believe in God, just not organized religion.' I don't think people would say that if the church truly lived like we are called to live. The expression would change to 'I can't deny what the church does, but I don't believe in their God.' At least then they'd address their rejection of God rather than use the church as a scapegoat." Francis Chan