My pediatrician has toys attached to the wall, and I want to get a couple for DS's playroom, but I have no idea what I'm looking for. They are the kind of toys that have a wooden base, and then the multicolored metal ...posts (?) that you can take the beads and stuff around.... I hope this makes sense. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

(If not, I'll break down and call the doc's office, but I thought for sure someone here would know!)