Default Was my Thread moved? How do I find it?

I think a thread that I posted a couple days ago was moved from the lounge (I wasn't quite sure where it fit) and now I can't find it despite searching for threads I've posted.

How can I find it? I think I remember the subject title....but might not exactly.

missym is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

If you click on your username, it will take you to your profile. Click Statistics, then "Find all threads started by..."

I know you said it's been a few days, but for future reference: if you can see the thread in the Lounge, you can just click on the thread title and it will take you to its new location.
    Missy
    Mom to DD1 '03 and DD2 '05

Yeah...I can't find it in the Lounge and I searched the lounge for threads posted by me, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks for the info...I didn't now how to do that!

ETA: Heheheh. I never thought to look in the Toddler forum for my toddler room question! Duh!
    Last edited by BabbyO; 03-10-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Is there any way to let a poster know their thread has been moved? Maybe an automated PM?

-----------
    Sent from the aether using Tapatalk.

Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.
    --Dr. Seuss

Penelope Grace
    Born 02.25.2010

Quote Originally Posted by BabbyO View Post
    Yeah...I can't find it in the Lounge and I searched the lounge for threads posted by me, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks for the info...I didn't now how to do that!

ETA: Heheheh. I never thought to look in the Toddler forum for my toddler room question! Duh!
    I've been a member of this board for 8 years and I don't recall ever visiting the Toddler message board (and obviously my now 7 and 5 year-old sons were once toddlers!). I just looked at the Toddler Room forum and saw that it seems to get very little activity. Before your thread was moved there, only 7 threads had been posted in since Jan. I wonder how many moms of toddlers on here ever think to go into the Toddlers 411 message board.

I just hit New Posts every time I visit, so I get everything posted across the board since the last time I visited. Going forum by forum is just too much work for me
    mom to one sweet little girl born in late '08
    and -surprise!- one sweet little boy born in late '11

MamaSnoo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Hummm....JMO, but I do not think that posts should be moved from one board to another (like from Baby to Toddler). A move from one forum to another (Lounge to Carseats or whathaveyou) seems like less of an issue to me.

There is relatively little traffic on the Toddler Board, and people whose posts are moved may never read the toddler board. Also, it seems like many ppl (myself included) who no longer have babies still post on the baby board. To move posts like that may make it seem like those ppl are less welcome in the Baby section (and I do not think that is the genuine intent). Or, ppl may have both babies and toddlers, and might only want to post on one board.

Humm....maybe I should have put this in the Suggestion Box.
    Bug-a-wug 3/2008

Baby-Boy 5/2012.