View Poll Results: Do you want breast implants?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 13.46%
  • No

119 76.28%
  • obligatory other, but really, what is the middle ground ladies?

16 10.26%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    LexyLou is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Yes. I do. I really do. I'm not going to lie. I'm vein. I think most people who want boobs are. I'm not self absorbed, but I like to look good...I guess that's why I'm a fitness instructor...ha.

I don't know. My boobs are flap jackey these days. I don't want them big, just nice and even. I think they do these things called a mommy make-over which includes a half implant and a lift to just get them perky and even. That's what I want.

IF I do actually do it, it wouldn't be for at least 4-5 years. I just can't justify it while we have so many expenses in our life.
    Alexis
    DD #1-9/26/05
    DD #2-8/14/07

todzwife is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

No, but I wouldn't mind them being put back where they belong after I'm done having kids.
    Shandelle
    Proud mom to Dallin 10/03 Maddie 1/06 Zoey 4/10 Sadie 7/13

No, I'm more likely to go the other way at this point. After having been everything from a B to a G...all while being a 32 band size - try finding that in a large cup combo ...I have to say, there is a point where the cup size can really be too big to be comfortable. It can also really get in the way of activity (I'm fairly sporty) and buying/wearing clothes. Also, I can't remember when my back didn't hurt, though I'm pretty sure it was back in 2006 or so before DS was born.

I was a comfortable B/C for most of my pp life and never really considered breast size, because I had enough to be satisfied and fill out clothing nicely, but not enough to be too out there. And I so regret not appreciating those times. Then I got pregnant and all h#$% broke loose. I'm still trying to figure out my "normal" but once I get some other medical issues straightened out, if my size doesn't adjust, I will be seriously considering a reduction and lift.

I get that some women might like to be bigger, and there's nothing wrong with that. But IMHO, and I think that this is dependant on frame, once you hit a D or so, it's really not all it's cracked up to be.
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaray View Post
    Spin off of Fairy's thread.
    You didn't answer.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

I would definately consider it if I ever get skinny again.... When I'm smaller, so are my breasts. Currently, I'm a nice, full C+. Unfortunately, I am also at my heaviest (185# on a 5'3" frame). However, when I was thinner (even just 25# less, which was only 3 years ago), I was barely a B and felt small.

Once I know I am done with pregnancy and nursing, I *may* consider doing it... but I imagine I will be menopausal before doing it, because I don't want there to be any more potential issues with future nursing.

So I answered "other", since I would consider it in the future, but not right now.
    --Mimi
    Mom to Lala (2004), Bonus Mom to Big Sis 1 (1991) and Big Sis 2 (1992)
    Grammy to Big Kindy Kid (2011), Big Pre-K Kid (2012),
    Grandbaby Appendage (2014), and New Baby Grandboy (summer 2017)

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I am not going to go under the knife for an unnecessary reason, BUT

yes, I totally want to. I have always been flat as a pancake (literally, people say that but I'm serious). When I was skinny in highschool, it was really no problem, but now that I am 25 lbs heavier and STILL have AA breasts, yeah, it looks awkward. There are actually some clothes I can't wear because it looks ridiculous. I can't wear a sports bra because my normal padding leaves people to believe I have breasts so not wearing the padding makes me look like I had a mastectomy. I was nursing twins and finally filled an A cup. Now that I look even flatter....it's just said. My lack of breasts is a big reason I feel I need to lose weight.

ETA: I am not talking about getting huge, all I really want is a full B.

I voted other, as in I want them but I am not so sure they are safe and so I am not getting them!

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I voted no. Im a 36D now even after finishing breast feeding Jack for 2 yrs. I AM on the other hand having a consult for a tummy tuck.
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Puddy73 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by todzwife View Post
    No, but I wouldn't mind them being put back where they belong after I'm done having kids.
    I'd probably chicken out, though. Both my SILS got implants and I was surprised at the amount of pain/recovery time.
    Jennifer
    Mommy to a big girl and a little girl with a sweet boy in the middle (and always missing our sweet baby boy #2, stillborn 7/12)

"The work of today is the history of tomorrow and we are its makers." Juliette Gordon Low

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Other
    I would NEVER get them but would like them and a lift/tuck.
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast