View Poll Results: Do you want breast implants?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 13.46%
  • No

119 76.28%
  • obligatory other, but really, what is the middle ground ladies?

16 10.26%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I don't think I could do implants. DH would hate it and I'm too cheap and afraid of surgery. Also, they just don't look as good as real, voluptuous boobs, lol.

That said, I love boobs. I'm bigger than I was when I married DH but one positive effect is bigger boobs. I actually have to cognitively decide if I want to be skinnier or have a nicer, fuller bra. That's a decision that always goes the way of boobs, particularly when at the dessert counter!

I don't feel like (despite having BF two children past a year) that I'm too floppy at this point. Maybe that's a side effect of not being too large in the first place? We'll see with DC3.

I think I'm oversharing here. (bag over head smiley!)

ilfaith is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I wouldn't want them any bigger. I'm a 32C now, and they seem to suit my smallish frame. I was a 32DD when nursing and a 32D when I was a few pounds heavier and it was hard to find bras with the small band and bigger cup size. On the other hand after having and nursing three kids, the girls aren't quite as perky as they used to be. I would consider putting them "back where they belong" with a little lift...but honestly if I were to have any cosmetic surgery, it would be my nose.

hez is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Don't necessarily want implants, but OTOH it'd be nice if my clothes fit my shape better. Shirts don't seem to be designed well for smaller busted women.
    Heather
    Mommy to DS (9/03) and DD (5/08)

kboyle is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

sure, i'd love to get a pair if we had the money, just a nice B so my clothes would fit better, but i'm not die-hard about it.

i'm teeny...everything about me...i'm 4'11 & under 100lbs, for me to have barely A's-A cup is ok with me...it's just finding dresses, strapless dresses, sundresses that becomes a pain, esp since i'm a casual dress gal.

my SIL has a total of 3 surgeries, first set and then 2 "maintenance" where she went bigger...they are ridiculous, lol, i just want a teeny bit bigger and normal.

i'm not too self-consious about my lack of boobs...i just want nice fitting clothes
    Kristine, Supermommy to
    Charlie (6/2003), Max (8/2005) & Ernie (5/2007)

MamaSnoo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Truthfully, I would not mind having slightly larger boobs. I liked the way they looked in early pg and while bf, but I answered no to this poll. I do not want a boob job. I do not want anyone doing any surgery on my boobies if I have any say about it. I just want the boob fairy to wave her wand and fix 'em up a bit......oh, not gonna happen, you say? Foot.
    Bug-a-wug 3/2008

Baby-Boy 5/2012.

I voted other. I wouldn't want to be any bigger then they are now, which is a full B, but I wouldn't mind a lift to get them back where they belong.

Of course the one time I mentioned it to DH he just said "But wouldn't they just sag all over again?" Yeah, thanks a lot hon, good point. (head smack)
    DSS biggest by far
    DD littler
    DS littlest

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm happy with the size of my boobs but not where they reside. But I'm too chicken to have cosmetic surgery. Plus if I were going to do boobs, I'd need to do tummy too. And that makes me really, really chicken. I mean, that's my entire front end, almost!

army_mom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I voted other. I wouldn't want to be any bigger then they are now, which is a full B, but I wouldn't mind a lift to get them back where they belong.
    Roo (12/08)
    Bear (7/15)
    (10/16)

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Nope, no desire for breast implants. I like my A cups.

FWIW, I had full overflowing C cups during each pregnancy
    and I hated them. They were so heavy.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Fairy is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Corie View Post
    Nope, no desire for breast implants. I like my A cups.

FWIW, I had full overflowing C cups during each pregnancy
    and I hated them. They were so heavy.
    Big boobs are definitely heavy. Ya get used to it.
    * Charter member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society
    * I do not fix my typos. I shuold, but I dodn't.
    * I regret tucking my jeans into my socks with Reebok high-tops well into 1994.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast