View Poll Results: Do you want breast implants?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 13.46%
  • No

119 76.28%
  • obligatory other, but really, what is the middle ground ladies?

16 10.26%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

I actually have them. I got them before I got pg. We didn't expect kids for health reasons, but our DS surprised us. A very happy surprise.

At any rate, I've been BFing for 2 months and they are even bigger. I was a 32A/AA at 5'5" and 120#. My breasts were completely different sizes, which is the main reason I had them done. Now, I'm a 32C...well before I got PG. at the moment, I'm 124# and 34DD.

They're bigger than I'd initially wanted, but to get them all even and looking good, the doc had to go a little bigger. They look great, and my options for swimsuits, cocktail dresses, and bras has expanded hugely! I used to look like I'd had a mastectomy on one side. Not cute.

At any rate, they look really natural (no really, my OB even commented that the doc did an amazing job of getting them super natural looking).

It's a very touchy thing this whole plastic surgery thing. I feel like if it's going to improve how you fit in certain clothes, go for it. If you are expecting it to change your life in any other way... you're expecting too much and should re-evaluate.

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Nope. There was a time in my life I would have said yes, but I am pretty happy being smallish in the boob department. I'm still BFing, so we'll see what they look like once DS2 weans one day...but I still doubt I'd get them done. I would prefer a tummy tuck (for my wrinkly deflated belly skin) if I had the choice. However, I doubt I'll do either.
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5