twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Nursing in a stretchy wrap

Does anyone have a link to a good video of nursing in a stretchy wrap that is ALREADY tied on (like a sleepy wrap or moby). I can't find a good one. I used the sleepy wrap extensively with my twins (one at a time) but since I nursed tandem, I never nursed in it though I could totally see how it could work.

I'm looking for a friend of mine who just had a baby.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

bumping this cuz i'd like to know too. i think i need to find a way to nurse my DD on the go ASAP if i have to look after DS at the same time

i found one video re: nursing on the Sleepy Wrap website (2nd video in 2nd row), but it wasn't as informative.... Plus, the baby in the video is a lot older
    http://www.sleepywrap.com/category/videos/

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Well, FWIW, I have some friends who have a newborn and a toddler, and they have learned to nurse one-handed. So, it's possible without a wrap (and I've done it before too - nursed DD2 one-armed while walking down the hall of a hospital helping DH with double stroller and DD1 who was crying, trying to figure out where DD1 was supposed to get her x-rays).

If you have a my brest friend or something similar, you could probably wear that to support some of the weight of the baby, then it'd be easier to just make sure baby was secure with one arm.

Apart from that, I guess the best thing to do is to experiment with the wrap - I could see how it is possible but would take some practice. Good luck with the juggle