Default Naturepedic No-compromise Organic Cotton Lightweight?

I have looked and looked and can't find a review of the Naturepedic No-compromise Organic Cotton Lightweight crib mattresses. I think they are new (came out in December?) I haven't been able to find them in any store to try them out. Per the BB book, I am interested in a non-coil mattress, but I'm not too keen on buying one if I can't tell how firm it is.

Does anyone use this mattress?

Are these any better or different than the dual firmness organic no compromise mattress??

i have felt both the foam and coil version from naturepedic a couple of times over the past few days and from what i can tell, the coil one is a tiny bit firmer than the foam. the most significant difference though is the WEIGHT. the foam is significantly lighter than the coil version.

I did end up buying the Lightweight version at the lowest price point (the $250 version). It does not have a different firmness on each side and it is not a coil mattress, so those are the differences from the dual firmness organic. I agree with PP that the coil one did seem slightly firmer, however the lightweight version was plenty firm for us.