Default Best price on Annie's fruit snacks?

Or other favorite fruit snacks for a 2 yr old? Prefer ones that actually have some vitamins or fruit juice :-)

We like Annies - but when/where do you get them on sale?

bigpassport is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

They were on sale at Target a couple months ago. I can't remember the price, but it was the lowest price I'd ever seen including online.
    Lee
    DS 06/09
    Expecting b/b twins via adoption, Summer 2013

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Shoot. I just saw these at Costco the other night. I wish I could remember....do you have a membership?

I ended up with their pretzel ones instead, but I still can't remember what I paid.
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

no - i don't have a costco membership. I saw the ones at Target awhile ago too, but dd wan't eating fruit snacks yet so I didn't really pay attention. Do they go on sale very often there?

I've been watching sales, and looking online. The cheapest you can get anywhere is when they go on sale at Target for about $2.99 a box.

Costco has Motts Medley fruit snacks that have fruit and vegetable juice in them. I can't find them listed anywhere online though. I can only find the older style.

Cliff Organic Twisted Fruit are delicious as well! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...VV7DBXK4X65DR0
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12

I have never seen the motts medley ones - those sound interesting. Where else besides costco can you get them b&m? Are they "dissolvey" like the annies ones? dd although 2 years old in 2 weeks only has 4 teeth! We tried the target marketplace pantry ones (whick I love) but they are too hard for her to eat.

I have only ever seen the Mott's Medleys at Costco.
    Now that I know your child's age, no, I wouldn't recommend them. They are firm and chewy (my older kids love them). But for a 2 year old, the Annie's are best (nice and dissolvy like you said ).
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12

div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Costco only has them regionally

I heard they are available on the West Coast, but not on the East Coast.

Wish they did as the price seemed even better than Target's sale price (which varies depending on the flavor!)

LMPC is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Target has them pretty regularly at 2.99 a box.
    Mommy to a total chatterbox
    DD now tells me she prefers to be known as a
    DD 10/08

LGS is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Amazon has the Berry Patch ones at $12.13 for 4 boxes IF you use Subscribe & Save. It comes out to $3.03 which is pretty close to $2.99. Camelcamelcamel.com says this current selling price for these is the lowest one to date on Amazon.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2007
    DD 2010