Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I've nursed just about everywhere. Train museum? Yep. Airport security line? Yep. Walked right through the metal detector with her on the boob. Fancy shmancy restaurants? Yep.
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

With Ds1, I was very uncomfortable NIP but once DS2 came along, well ya gotta do what ya gotta do

The weirdest place was probably while on the merry-go-round at the zoo, Ds2 was 2 weeks old and I was standing next to Ds1 while he was riding the horse. He was also nursed while in our seats at a Red Sox game, while riding a tractor at the IL's and while on a hayride. Those last 2 were kinda hard since it was so bumpy, not really recommended
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

lovebebes is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

oh man...everywhere. ive been NIP for over 7 years now (lol, thats a combined total) and so you name it- Ive done it!
    The most recent one would have to be DH handing me the bebe to nurse right in between takes of a big commercial shoot, while everyone sort of stood there and knew exactly what I was doing. Then Id hand her back to him and go right back to work.
    DD S 2002
    DD L born sleeping 04.2006
    DD L 2007
    Finally our littlest rainbow is here!
    DD C 2010

Airplane, train, ski boat (wearing a bikini with a beach towel over us), the beach...I took DD everywhere and she was attached to a boob at some point!
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

while holding seven-week-old DD2 in my arms while standing in the 2.5 hour line to get the N1H1 shot for me and DD1. Eventually one of the public health staff saw us and directed us to a place where we could sit (with all of the pregnant women, LOL) and wait until our number was called.

150 feet underwater.... in the Chunnel, surrounded by drunk middle-aged British couples cooing over my newborn. We drove our car, which means you drive into a giant windowless railroad car which pulls you and many others vehicles through the Chunnel. You can sit in your car, get out an walk, whatever, so I sat in my passenger seat with the door open while the drunk Brits on some sort of couples weekend milled around. I had a photo, but it was lost in one of my many technical problems with digital cameras. For anyone curious, the railroad car looked just like this in the second photo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurotunnel_Shuttle

I also nursed with DD2 in a sling while going through the house during our home inspection.

Fun question.
    Last edited by american_mama; 03-25-2011 at 11:18 PM.
    Advice and commentary on living overseas

DD1 15, DD2 12, and DS 9

jbowman is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

In front of the Parthenon on the Acropolis in Athens!

PMJ is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Car seat while driving

A dressing room
    -------------------------
    Thanks for your time!

Twelve rows behind the basket in Madison Square Garden.We were at a Knicks games.
    D, married to B, momma to DD1 (7/08) and DD2 (8/10)

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jbowman View Post
    In front of the Parthenon on the Acropolis in Athens!
    Hey stranger! Good to see you!
    ~ deb
    DS1 Dec 2003
    DS2 Sept 2009

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast