Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm pretty much a nurse wherever you are sort of person but the oddest for me was nursing while getting a chiropractic adjustment. baby was screaming and I was laying on my back anyways.....

It was a first for the chiro as well....

on the floor of a Tokyo subway station...in the first pew at church during midnight mass on Christmas Eve...at Chicago O'Hare airport in a packed departure gate while elbow to elbow with fellow passengers-to-be...these are some of the ones that stand out in my mind.

lovebebes is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by stillplayswithbarbies View Post
    But the oddest reaction was when I did that with my youngest, who is adopted and is a different race. The lady in the seat next to me looked over and smiled, and then looked at the baby, then me, then the baby again, and then stared at me like she was trying to figure out how this blonde lady could possibly be Chinese. . .
    DD S 2002
    DD L born sleeping 04.2006
    DD L 2007
    Finally our littlest rainbow is here!
    DD C 2010

sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I nursed my baby while having my teeth cleaned when she was about 6 weeks old. I pretty much nurse her where ever I am when ever she is needing it. I hate waiting because she just fusses.
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015

I have to know.... Which commercial shoot and what were you doing in it???

Quote Originally Posted by lovebebes View Post
    oh man...everywhere. ive been NIP for over 7 years now (lol, thats a combined total) and so you name it- Ive done it!
    The most recent one would have to be DH handing me the bebe to nurse right in between takes of a big commercial shoot, while everyone sort of stood there and knew exactly what I was doing. Then Id hand her back to him and go right back to work.

lovebebes is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by nmosur View Post
    I have to know.... Which commercial shoot and what were you doing in it???
    it was a car commercial that i was in

eta: im sorry i cant tell more because if i do it will be possible for anyone who reads this to find out information about me...im not famous or anything but i am in the ent. business... once years ago, before i had kids i was a member of a board that i *thought* was harmless but turned out it was trolled and stalked and what not and i made a mistake without thinking that led people to kind of figure out more info about me than what I think any of us would want to share on a public board...it wasnt pretty and taught me a lesson about sharing info online...at least i hope it did lol.
    Last edited by lovebebes; 03-27-2011 at 04:58 PM.
    DD S 2002
    DD L born sleeping 04.2006
    DD L 2007
    Finally our littlest rainbow is here!
    DD C 2010

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

With DS1 I nursed inline at a BBB getting sheets. I had a cover and no one seemed to notice. With DS2 I nursed in lots of random places, many times with medical staff all around us so he will keep still while they looked at his head or did a scan.
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

liamsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My first experience NIP was in a bar--at 2pm, it was completely empty! I was visiting my friend who worked there and had a late lunch. But while I was nursing, all I could think was "breast feeding in a bar. Hmmmm"

On the way back from a wedding, I had to nurse DS in the car. We were both in the back seat and I undid my seatbelt so I could lean forward to DS. It killed my back.

On the toilet at home. I had terrible diarrhea, but DS2 was screaming his head off, and I just wanted him to be quiet.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wencit View Post
    On the toilet at home. I had terrible diarrhea, but DS2 was screaming his head off, and I just wanted him to be quiet.
    I've done that too! When you gotta go you gotta go!
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast