Thumbs up Ebay Wedding Dress- My Experience

Well I have just received my wedding dress from ebay seller victory-yuyang. After finding the exact same dress I had fallen in love with online on ebay for 1/3 of the cost I started asking questions of the seller, she would always reply very promptly and in detail, after looking at her 100% feedback rating I decided the risk was worth it and paid the $99.00 (free shipping) gave my measurements after going to a seamstress and getting them done professionally for $10.00 and waited.
    Two months later the package arrived at my house and the dress was 100% what I had ordered nothing was out of place or wrong! My measurements are spot on so then no tailoring has to be done at all! Even my customizations were done to the letter:
    I had asked for a straight across neckline instead of sweetheart and it was perfect and modest no cleavage showing- and the sash is the perfect blue that it matches our wedding colors, and I got my lace up back so then I can cinch it as tight as I need.
    I seriously recommend this ebay seller I couldn't be more thrilled that my wedding dress online purchase went by the book and without a single hitch- the quality is excellent!!!!!

Default photos of dress

Hi I was just wondering if you could share a photo of your dress with me? I recently order one from same seller.
    thanks!!

They are fairly pricey, but it is fun to try on expensive designer dresses and be pampered! I found "the dress" there, and plan to have it replicated by Catch the Bouquet.????

They are fairly pricey, but it is fun to try on expensive designer dresses and be pampered! I found "the dress" there, and plan to have it replicated by Catch the Bouquet.????