Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I maintained this week which was the last week of at work meetings. I don't think I am going to renew. I weighed myself naked on my home scale and it says I am 3lbs less than I was on Tuesday. I feel lighter though so that is a good thing.

I started playing around with My Fitness Pal last week and while I do like seeing how many calories a day I am eating I don't like that everything isn't verified so I am probably just going to continue paying $16 a month for WW Online and make myself be a better tracker!

Quote Originally Posted by alirebco View Post
    I'm considering joining up WW again since I need to lose about 20-30 pounds of pregnancy weight. I'm nursing and did the program 4 weeks after the birth of DS 3 years ago and saw great results quickly and had no issues with my supply.

Is anyone nursing and on the new program? If so, how is it going for you?
    Alicia, with both girls I started at 3 weeks and had no real noticable drops in supply. I lost pretty much all but 10lbs by the time DD1 was 7 months old; I had gained 40lbs with her (lost about 8lbs (including baby) by the time I went home and lost another 17lbs by the time she was a month old, and then took a few more months to lose 5lbs). With DD2 I had gained 30lbs and had lost all of that by the time DD2 was 4 months old, but I still have another 15 to 20 to go to get me to TTC baby we lost weight (I had only lost 8lbs when I got pregnant with DD2). I have been stuck now for a few months, but am hoping and am feeling that I am finally getting back on track and will finally be back to my ideal weight within 6 months.
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 04-22-2011 at 02:36 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)